JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

5/2/2017 9:38:22 PM
Can't get my Community tag to show I have posted this on every area I can find and still can't get the situation resolved or even an answer from Bungie! I am a member of a Community, that membership is recognized by the Community site, it's recognized by the Bungie website as well and it's recognized, of course, in all the linked apps but every time I try to set the Community so it'll show on my in-game tag I get an error message stating that the application has to be accepted and is still pending!! How can the application be pending if everyone, including the Community page, already acknowledges me as a full member? How do I get Bungie to correct the problem or, at least, tell me how to correct it? I can't even get them to acknowledge that they've seen my posts, of which there are at least 8 floating around their website!
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• You're currently just a member of the group, not the clan. You will have to head to the group's homepage and select [b]Set as active clan[/b] before it will appear in game. https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/1290972 If you have already done this and you received a notification that it is pending, this means you need to be approved. Any admins of the group can approve you joining the clan. I would suggest getting in contact with one of them.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Thanks Kellogs, but that's part of the problem. I've been approved as a member by Dark Templar, Secondus and 1 other (I forget his name but he's on the Board). I have been granted full access to the clans page and the administrators all insist that they don't understand why the name won't appear in the in-game tag. Every time I attempt to set them as my clan, however, it doesn't just say that an application is pending, it sends another application. I think that might be the root of the problem... it keeps sending more applications for approval that are, of course, being ignored since the first one was approved, so the site won't post the name in my in-game tag because the subsequent applications that it sends when I try to set them as my clan, aren't being acted on. This is just speculation on my part but I can't think of any other explanation that makes sense. Of course, Bungie won't comment on it or contact me. Very frustrating situation!

Posting in language:

• You have full access to the clans page because you are a group member. The admins may need to manually go into [b]Admin Tools[/b] on the group homepage, select [b]Pending Members[/b] and approve you from there. I cannot see the group's pending members myself as I am not a member or admin. If you keep receiving the same error they have not accepted you to set the group as the clan yet.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon