JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

4/18/2017 1:43:57 AM
People who dont comprehend the value of cocoon usually have an unhealthy reliance upon their special weapons over anything else. Z. Bane is all around terrible but if cocoon is your complaint, your play style is the issue not the perk. Only a really sad person can turn being a walking turret into a bad thing. If your reloading cocoon weapons and your complaining about reload speed you have already admitted you dont have a clue how to spec a loadout.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• You shouldn't need a bandaid perk and a different playstyle to make a weapon usable.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Right?. Cause every gun can be used in every situation no problem. Every perk is so valid too. Surrounded and danger close. Yes please. Am i right? Your so smart. By your logic gun types and perks mean nothing.. "Bandaid perks". Stfu! Complaining about having to change play styles for a weapon or its perks....? You do that everytime you pick a load out you arrogant idiot. Think about it!

Posting in language:

• most peoples complaint is that cocoon takes longer than most reloads anyway, so if you don't have any secondary or heavy ammo its worthless because your still out of the fight for the duration of a reload

Posting in language:

• Most people make excuses for their lack of skill. Special pops every minute. If your so consitently unable to make use of cocoon either use a different weapons whose perks better suit your play style. Again. Cocoon isnt a bad perk. Push with shotty, fall back on primary and hold position once you hear the click. (Cocoon proc) i barely feel the special ammo nerf and im not a sidearm bandwagon biotch. I dont use cacoon either. Not cause its a bad perk. But cause the ttk raid weapons are subpar to all other non fixed perk weapons.

Posting in language:

• I have to agree with you whole heartedly.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon