JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in:Cloud Cafe
3/22/2017 8:48:58 AM
I've said this before, but it's worth repeating. Go into a game of 3v3 in PvP. Better yet go into Elimination. Lose your first game and watch how you will drop down to 2 players on your team. Secondly, check this forum and look at any thread that complains about people not using arc burn weapons in an arc burn strike. Couple that with the people who can't even commit to finish a strike. Here's the point. Trials teams rarely have players that quit so easily as they do in matchmaking 3v3. People who complain about other players weapons are passionate that they are right and everyone is wrong for not playing the way [i]they[/i] want them to. How will that work in a raid?? They should have an LFG type set up booth at the tower, but matchmaking for raids will never work.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Do you all think that LFG sites only have great players who never quit? Sheesh!

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• [quote]I've said this before, but it's worth repeating. Go into a game of 3v3 in PvP. Better yet go into Elimination. Lose your first game and watch how you will drop down to 2 players on your team. Secondly, check this forum and look at any thread that complains about people not using arc burn weapons in an arc burn strike. Couple that with the people who can't even commit to finish a strike. Here's the point. Trials teams rarely have players that quit so easily as they do in matchmaking 3v3. People who complain about other players weapons are passionate that they are right and everyone is wrong for not playing the way [i]they[/i] want them to. How will that work in a raid?? They should have an LFG type set up booth at the tower, but matchmaking for raids will never work.[/quote] Thats what happens to me i get bad people for trials and trolls because of this xbox club called destiny destiny destiny dont join it its full of garbage noobs who troll you at a trails match and yeah matchmaking will never be coming cuz of solo haters or aka people who hate solo players

Posting in language:

• I've been saying this for a couple years now. I shouldn't have to go outside the game to find a group. Now granted some of the apps have gotten better with this but I still shouldn't have to go else where to find people already playing the game.

Posting in language:

• This, so much this!

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon