JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Destiny 2 will be temporarily offline tomorrow for scheduled maintenance. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Forums

originally posted in:Cloud Cafe
Edited by Ojisanneo: 3/21/2017 10:39:31 PM
You can't. To much coordination involved. It sounds cool if you already know the raids. But, someone will still need to be on the mic at some point to delegate. How about making the social space a little more useful in regards to organizing raids and trials? I'm still surprised as a community we haven't designated an area ourselves for organizing a raid. They could have added a raid specific zone to find groups. We've done everything else outside of game.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Roses are red Violets are blue My voice is cringy so as your comment Guess what......I roasted you m8 aint i a savage?

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• [quote]How about making the social space a little more useful in regards to organizing raids and trials? I'm still surprised as a community we haven't designated an area ourselves for organizing a raid.[/quote] People have tried this in Y1. The biggest hurdle is that the tower only holds up to 16 players (Reef is only 9). Not exactly a large enough pool to draw from given the amount of activities that can done at any one time.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon