JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Perk Rebalance
1/20/2017 10:49:13 PM
I would disagree with removing rodeo and hip fire. While hip fire can be pretty lackluster in many situations it is great with fusions. I like having rodeo in the mix as another possible way of improving stability I also think triple tap is ok where it's at to be honest, but I'm down with removing Milligan outright
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• And with mulligan - my point is that it's a pretty lackluster perk on its own and it would do well with the mechanics of triple tap but that's just my opinion after all

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• In regards to rodeo I just think that counterbalance does the same thing but better so I don't get why both perks exist in the first place. I absolutely agree with hip fire on fusions but you could also just increase hip fire accuracy on fusions overall so you won't need hip fire at all :)

Posting in language:

• Counterbalance and rodeo are actually slightly different, so depending on the weapon rodeo may actually be better. Counterbalance reduces the horizontal recoil, while rodeo reduces the vertical recoil. Since different guns have differently directed recoil I can see why both are there. Plus having an extra stability perk in the perk pool for weapon increases your chances of a decent roll.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon