JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Eververse

Assistance with all things Eververse.

1/7/2017 6:04:19 PM

Missing sliver

Third time buying silver and it won't give it to me I'm getting mad

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Hey I had the same situation and same response since December 15 xbox just refunded me

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

oId 2
    oId 2

Incredibly Annoyed. - old

I have had the same issue. bought silver many times spent about $80.00 AUD and have still received nothing. Made a ticket on the missing silver page and a week has passed and i am yet to hear anything. contacted xbox and they said make a ticket on the bungie website. best course of action i say is just go to bank and report the payment and bungie is doing this to alot of people. FROM MY TICKET: i got this copy and paste response : No further contact form submissions will be necessary as we investigate this matter. If you're experiencing any additional issues or have additional questions, please see the #Help forums. Please note: Pending the results of the investigation, you may not receive any further notice, even if we're able to resolve the issue in question.

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.