JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
Edited by leighb2013: 1/3/2017 11:46:26 PM

Why anybody can go flawless

So basically I keep seeing on forms people talking about not being able to go flawless. Now I'm a year 1 player and I'm by no means an amazing PVP player I can have moments were I play amazing but 80% of the time I'm a average player that can clutch a around if I really try or get really lucky. In my experience if you want to go flawless it's not about getting an amazing team or spending every waking moment in destiny all it takes is to find 2 people that you get along with and have fun with to practice yes practice there is elimination and skirmish available when Trials of Osiris isn't on just play 3v3 together and if you come up against good players or stacked teams don't give up challenge with your sniper play them twice or 3 times if you can and I know it's super annoying but eventually your reactions will become quicker and if it's always the 3 of yous together playing you all will get better and learn each other's strengths a a team. This isn't BS it the truth my stats are very mediocre but still I manage to go flawless if I really go try hard. A prime example is this weekend I went flawless with 2 guys one had a 0.9 KD and 1300 Elo an the other a 1.01 KD and 1400 Elo just standard players and we went flawless and didn't even use our mercy. All I'm saying is if your struggling look on the forms find guys you have fun with that have a similar mind set as your own and build a team together of yous really want to go flawless THIS IS FOR THE PEOPLE THAT WANT TO GO FLAWLESS OR JUST WANT 7WINS

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon