JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

Edited by TeddyBundy: 11/11/2016 7:06:57 AM
Dude...no one really cares about Silver Dust. The real question is: Why does it take so long to patch the weapons? Stop acting like sloths or like everthing is fine right now. No other gaming company needs 6+ months to balance their weapon meta when there are things that need to fixed asap. - I'm a Shotgunner and I hate Shotguns right now. Kill the max range archetype once and for all or [b]reduce OHK range/widen the spread[/b] to make them less viable at Range. - [b]Give us less ammo with every Special Ammo crate.[/b] There is more than enough to run around with a Special as a Primary. That shouldn't be possible by any means. - Grasp/Dragon/Waltz are too effective at any range. Reduce the range or give them more recoil to [b]make them less effective at long ranges.[/b] The fastest archetype of every gun type should be most effective at short ranges, mid at mid, and slow at long. Simple. - [b]Give Snipers their low range scopes back.[/b] The AA and Flinch nerfs were more than enough to put an end to the Sniper meta and they were absolutely necessary. But most maps are too small. - [b]Buff the low RoF Autorifles[/b] and give them more range and stablity. All of them. They're the worst weapon archetype for over a year now and they need your love for gods sake. - Make the slow RoF Pulse Rifles like Lyudmila a consistent 2burst with 1-2 bodyshots instead of HS only or give them less recoil. [b]Make them effective at long ranges.[/b] - Remove bloom entirely but reduce the range on Handcannons. You should hit where you're aiming at. The recoil should be the thing you need to control. If you can control it, you should hit, even across map dealing only 1dmg because of the dropoff. [b]Make primaries consistent![/b] - [b]Remove SBMM completely[/b] from normal crucible OR at least put regional matchmaking in the pot. I don't want to play against people from the dark side of the moon without Dedicated Servers. SBMM doesn't help anyone but the lowest tier people that don't play Crucible that much anyway. - [b]Remove or fix that goddamned Damage Referee/Lag Compensator. [/b]Fix the Netcode the way it should be: The lagger should be the one with the disadvantage not hitting anything...not the other way around. And when all of that is a thing, we will see what problem occurs next and [b]you try to fix it asap again. [/b]Simple concept that'll help your game, not that hard to understand. I demand weapon balance patches every month to keep this game healthy. Nothing else is that important...not silver dust, not SRL, not creating more microtransaction stuff. If your customers know you're working on perfecting the game instead of focusing on milking the gullible people, there would be way less player migration which would result in more money anyway. It would also be a much better starting point for Destiny 2. I appreciate your hard work...but please, work on those things that are important for the game and the community. Thanks! TL;DR (thanks to the fellow Jolly Pizzaman): weapons(all) = Balance(); DO IT! Or at least try without long vacations! EDIT: Some people seem to miss my point entirely just because they see that I want their precious crutches "nerfed". Sorry, but you cannot just buff things all the way up, that doesn't work. You cannot make every weapon perfect for any kind of range or situation. Some things are not effective enough, some things are too effective. They have to be addressed. But NOT with extreme force. I want slight changes every month to see if they're good or not instead of harsh ones that occur once half a year.
English

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• [quote]Dude...no one really cares about Silver Dust. The real question is: Why does it take so long to patch the weapons? Stop acting like sloths or like everthing is fine right now. No other gaming company needs 6+ months to balance their weapon meta when there are things that need to fixed asap. - I'm a Shotgunner and I hate Shotguns right now. Kill the max range archetype once and for all or [b]reduce OHK range/widen the spread[/b] to make them less viable at Range. - [b]Give us less ammo with every Special Ammo crate.[/b] There is more than enough to run around with a Special as a Primary. That shouldn't be possible by any means. - Grasp/Dragon/Waltz are too effective at any range. Reduce the range or give them more recoil to [b]make them less effective at long ranges.[/b] The fastest archetype of every gun type should be most effective at short ranges, mid at mid, and slow at long. Simple. - [b]Give Snipers their low range scopes back.[/b] The AA and Flinch nerfs were more than enough to put an end to the Sniper meta and they were absolutely necessary. But most maps are too small. - [b]Buff the low RoF Autorifles[/b] and give them more range and stablity. All of them. They're the worst weapon archetype for over a year now and they need your love for gods sake. - Make the slow RoF Pulse Rifles like Lyudmila a consistent 2burst with 1-2 bodyshots instead of HS only or give them less recoil. [b]Make them effective at long ranges.[/b] - Remove bloom entirely but reduce the range on Handcannons. You should hit where you're aiming at. The recoil should be the thing you need to control. If you can control it, you should hit, even across map dealing only 1dmg because of the dropoff. [b]Make primaries consistent![/b] - [b]Remove SBMM completely[/b] from normal crucible OR at least put regional matchmaking in the pot. I don't want to play against people from the dark side of the moon without Dedicated Servers. SBMM doesn't help anyone but the lowest tier people that don't play Crucible that much anyway. - [b]Remove or fix that goddamned Damage Referee/Lag Compensator. [/b]Fix the Netcode the way it should be: The lagger should be the one with the disadvantage not hitting anything...not the other way around. And when all of that is a thing, we will see what problem occurs next and [b]you try to fix it asap again. [/b]Simple concept that'll help your game, not that hard to understand. I demand weapon balance patches every month to keep this game healthy. Nothing else is that important...not silver dust, not SRL, not creating more microtransaction stuff. If your customers know you're working on perfecting the game instead of focusing on milking the gullible people, there would be way less player migration which would result in more money anyway. It would also be a much better starting point for Destiny 2. I appreciate your hard work...but please, work on those things that are important for the game and the community. Thanks! TL;DR (thanks to the fellow Jolly Pizzaman): weapons(all) = Balance(); DO IT! Or at least try without long vacations! EDIT: Some people seem to miss my point entirely just because they see that I want their precious crutches "nerfed". Sorry, but you cannot just buff things all the way up, that doesn't work. You cannot make every weapon perfect for any kind of range or situation. Some things are not effective enough, some things are too effective. They have to be addressed. But NOT with extreme force. I want slight changes every month to see if they're good or not instead of harsh ones that occur once half a year.[/quote] I agree with everything you said

Posting in language:

Cancel Edit Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Create Fireteam Post

• What a cry baby.

Posting in language:

• Good points, thanks for your input and bump! ;)

Posting in language:

• Anytime broski

Posting in language:

• Agree with everything you've said -spot on..

Posting in language:

• This would hurt PvE to so shut the -blam!- up

Posting in language:

• What would hurt PvE? Who cares about PvE anyway? PvE is easy as shit and most of my suggested points would make it even easier. Cut the crap and try it with constructive criticism instead of insults.

Posting in language:

• There would be no special in PvE. I'm just tired of people complaining.

Posting in language:

• Ammo boxes in PvP have nothing to do with ammo boxes in PvE...stop trying to make legit point less legit please.

Posting in language:

• I see shotgun nerf and sniper buff, I know what kind of player you are...

Posting in language:

• lol, he has two shotguns equipped and the EX MACHINA for the raid across his characters.

Posting in language:

• K.... Mr shoulder charge

Posting in language:

• I'm a shotgunner...I literally never snipe.

Posting in language:

• Bump

Posting in language:

• Well said! 100% agree.

Posting in language:

Great points!

Posting in language:

• idk what happend to this community

Posting in language:

• And for gods sake stop limiting the entire game because of PvP! Half a meter may be sniper range for a shotgun in a miniscule PvP map but in the open world of PvE where many enemies have a ohk aoe melee it's pathetic. You as a company are only limiting your own game and shooting yourselves in the foot. For every CoD kid and PvP player you gain you lose a lot more players who are fed up with they're hard earned gear being nerfed into the ground because of a mode they don't even play.

Posting in language:

• They should have separated PVE and PVP nerfs/buffs a long time ago. I would make the game so much better..

Posting in language:

• I'm 400 light nothing is OHK anymore... I'm OP

Posting in language:

• That's the point of reaching max light...

Posting in language:

[quote]And for gods sake stop limiting the entire game because of PvP! Half a meter may be sniper range for a shotgun in a miniscule PvP map but in the open world of PvE where many enemies have a ohk aoe melee it's pathetic. You as a company are only limiting your own game and shooting yourselves in the foot. For every CoD kid and PvP player you gain you lose a lot more players who are fed up with they're hard earned gear being nerfed into the ground because of a mode they don't even play.[/quote] Agree. Balance PvE and PvP diffrent. Separate them from each other.

Posting in language:

• Sry but that is just bollocks. Shotguns don't need range in PvE at all. Just damage. Maybe they should just overall buff the PvE damage for Shotguns.

Posting in language:

• I don't want more range you spaz I just don't want the already short range nerfed further... So PvP can nerf and lessen everything game wide but if I suggest keeping PvP nerfs in PvP it's bollocks?! Only one side wants to screw the other here, I just want my gear left the fuk alone in a mode that does not need nor want PvP nerfs.

Posting in language:

• Edited by TeddyBundy: 11/11/2016 10:25:18 AM
    Why are you insulting? With more damage in PvE you won't lose any range because the pellets will do more damage. Stop being so stubborn. There IS a solution for both. If they could separate the nerfs for both that would be perfect though. I'm with you on this.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon