JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
9/16/2016 1:19:59 AM

New Year's Resolutions

Hey y'all, As we approach a new year and the next chapter of our Destiny experience, I ask if you all have any "New Year's resolutions" for your experience with Destiny. Is there something you'd like to try differently in Rise of Iron? Have you decided to devote more or less time to certain aspects of the game? Are there certain things you would like to improve or practice as an Iron-Lord-in-training? Whether serious or silly, share your thoughts with me on things that you will do differently or strive to maintain during this last chapter of our Destiny adventure. I'd like to go through your responses and keep the post updated with interesting and entertaining "resolutions" I see from my fellow Guardians. I'll list a few of mine to get us started: 1) [b]Rage less[/b]. I can be quite the sore loser when it comes to Crucible matches, and it doesn't help me get any better. It only sucks the fun out of what could turn into a great match next go round. 2) [b]Be more outgoing[/b]. I had to take a long break from Destiny up until this summer, but now that I am playing more regularly again, I'd like to be more outgoing with befriending, helping, and responding to my fellow Guardians. If someone sends me a message in the Tower looking for help with a raid or Nightfall --- I'm in. No more "I have more important stuff to do" attitude. 3) [b]Think about Mara Sov less[/b]. This is going to be a tough one, guys and gals. I think we can all agree, the Queen is fiiiiiiiine. Anyway, let me know what you all plan to do differently, or keep exactly the same, when we start our journey to become Iron Lords. We rise together. - Andy

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon