JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: A guardian has returned!
8/15/2016 10:11:06 AM
Your character shows you're on Xbox... You're kinda attention whoring here buddy. Nevertheless, I'd recommend doing Court of Oryx, KF raid and bumping your light level up. Run some Heroic strikes and find some buddies to run the nightfall.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• No i just completely forgot that people can see what platform i play (i have not checked anyones account for a long time so i forgot what the layout is like.)

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Also starting with a negative comment kinda makes you sound like a douche.

Posting in language:

• Your feedback reflects YOUR view of the world and how you perceive it. It says more about your personality than mine. The fact that you feel the need to comment a second time just to add that sentence in combination with your inability to 'read between the lines' is both hilarious and sad at the same time. Good luck in your ventures, I hope you have a good time.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon