JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

8/2/2016 11:41:30 AM
sticks and stones. it shit really irks you with people posting stuff online, such as telling you are complaining about petty bs, then maby you should unplug. simple as that. this is directed to the one who filed the complaint.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• All i did was laugh at a new guardian complaining about the grind...they had 6 days playtime across two characters...i laughed and called him a kinderguardian.. then this dude chimes in and tells me to -blam!- myself, so yea i reported him.. i could understand if i was being a total ass, but i wasn't.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You realize 6 days playtime is nearly 150 hours... plenty of in-game time to make an accurate, plausible remark about the grind. You were disrepectful first, and then hid behind Bungie's poorly implemented report feature when someone actually responded to your post telling you what I'm sure many people were thinking.

Posting in language:

• You are reading way to deeply into this.. i talked to the newcomer and he is fine, he didnt feel insulted at all.

Posting in language:

Doesn't change the fact that referring to someone with upwards 150 hours in the game as a "kinderguardian" is a little far fetched, and that it is plenty of time to form a consensus about the "grind" the game demands.

Posting in language:

• so let me get this straight you (talk shit) I'm using that term loosely, and when he tells you to go -blam!- yourself...... you file a complaint. lmao. Thats messed up.

Posting in language:

• My post was a joke, yea it was a shitty one, if the individual that i was speaking to got offended i would of apologized, but they didn't, instead he chimed in like i was telling the guy to take a leap. So yeah i reported him. Long story short he overreacted to something that wasnt directed at him. Call me prideful or whatever, but if someone tells me to go -blam!- myself out if nowhere im going to do something about it.

Posting in language:

• Thats actually very hypocritical. Just an fyi for the future buckaroo.

Posting in language:

• twist it, flip it, justify the actions you took, in the end, metamorphicly speaking, ( if you can't swim keep your dumb ass out of the pool) in other words if you're going to instigate stuff then you better be able to take it.

Posting in language:

• Not twisting anything, i could understand if i was truly being a dick or i was directly insulting him, but i wasn't.. i get what you are saying though, if im being an asshole i can deal with any kind of retort, but if im not being an asshole i dont deserve to be spoken to that way, simple as that. He made a wild assumption that im some elitist douchbag belittling new comers. Which i dont, i was a raid sherpa in year one and i specifically only helped new people. I just thought it was funny that a new guardian was tired of the grind, how does that merit being told to -blam!- myself? It doesn't... That is all.

Posting in language:

• then treat people the way you want to be treated and do your self a favor, don't take this online forum bs seriously. you don't know them personally so their opinions about you don't really matter.

Posting in language:

• Well i wasnt the one who made the long winded post about forum injustice.. i simply reported him and went on with my day..

Posting in language:

• And thats how we ended up in the same place.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon