Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
7/1/2016 4:22:28 PM

IS Destiny going Pay To Win

Yes, Destiny is going Pay To Win

No, Destiny is not going Pay To Win

The Faction Rep Boosters are indeed a problem

Faction Rep Boosters are PTW but aren't an issue

Hello Guardians. I'd like to discuss something that I'm very concerd about and that is micro transactions in Destiny. I feel like things are getting out of hand on this department. It just screams Pay To Win, and let's not forget that Destiny's publisher is the big daddy, Activision. Activsion is known for all of is micro transaction bullshit, most noticeably with Call Of Duty Black Ops 3, and it's only a matter of time until the same thing happens to Destiny and we have to pay to get a remote chance of receiving a weapon! In the embbeded video I go in-depth on the topic at hand and discuss the issue that should be resolved as fast as possible to prevent it from changing the state of the game any further. Please let me know what your stance is in regards to this issue by commenting down below. Thank you for your attention Guardians. May the Traveler be with you to Kick Oryx's Ass !!

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • Does this guy realize he's a moron? Not to mention being very late. This has been discussed over and over. The horse is dead!! But if he gets a few views on yt, all that doesn't matter..

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon