JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

Edited by V4L4KH: 7/2/2016 6:18:16 AM
Done it. I'm kinda curious of the results, I mean I suppose your research is heavily oriented to the social part of gamers (being this a heavily "social" game), but I'm interested in the part of the obsessive/compulsive nature of gamers in this game, because the population sample is more diverse than the one you would encounter in a pure RPG (where O/C disorder is a core part of the gamer psyche) or a pure FPS (where anxiety disorders are more common), hope you put the results. Addendum - I got "Seeker" / "Mastermind" in the result, and a 4.7 of popularity, what does that number stand for?
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• thanks! we have posted some early results here http://results.hcigames.com/destiny/ more to follow when we get time to analyse :-) You are right that much of our focus is on social connections in gaming. I can't really provide much more detail till we close the survey but we will definitely be sharing our findings with the community.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Ok just took a glimpse at the chart and it seems more ppl here are the risk/live-the-moment (impulsive minds) type, followed by tactical minds and last social minds, of course need a deeper analisys but well it kinda fits to my gaming experience to date in this game

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon