JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
5/6/2016 1:48:35 PM

Postmaster Notifcation w/ no Items

Hey Y'all, Hope you're having a swell day! Since this past Tuesday, I've had a notification above my postmaster with no items actually in the kiosk. I've traveled the universe far and wide, killed Gods and smashed Thralls. I've sowed the seeds of rebellion and uprooted evil in Old Russia. However, I am defeated, I know not how to continue fighting the forces of darkness whilst my mailbox is broken. Please Bungie, do advise. Eagerly waiting your reply, Brett

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Do you have the "Armor of Vows" ship equipped on the character you are having this issue with? If so, there is your problem. As soon as you equip a different ship, the icon will go away. Bungie is fully aware of this issue and are looking into this matter. https://www.bungie.net/7_Players-will-see-a-false-Postmaster-notification-w/en/Help/Article/44440

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

1 Reply
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon