JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Shadowshot is broken
3/3/2016 2:16:58 AM
That was blink screwing you over, can be used the same way to avoid a flux or fusion grenade and even a rocket. It's all about timing. Same with shadestep!
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• But the Shadowshot hit him and removed his overshield and some of his health, it should have also cancelled his super at the very least. If he had successfully blinked out of it he should have not been damaged at all.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Tether takes a while to register that's why you can still get killed a few seconds befor it takes affect but it never had time to witch is why instead of getting stuck inside of him, it was just left sitting there

Posting in language:

• I get a delay if it is just intended to be a proximity effect, but direct hits usually kill opponents and should cancel a super on impact.

Posting in language:

• Direct hits kill none super and golden gun on impact but not suppers it seems, and just like them walking into it. It activates when the bubble burst open. Nightstalkers sadly have two animations! The launch an the effect of the tether bursting open to grab its opponents! From my experience it works more when it's already bloomed cus it tethers immediately rather then when I am hit with it and still get the kill befor it takes affect or when it misses and I can bladedancer away from it if it's quiver!

Posting in language:

• I'm definitely not terribly experienced using it, just enough to have completed the NightStalker PvP quest and a few trials runs. I think it needs some adjusting really so that impact shuts supers down instantly even if they don't kill someone with a damage resistance super.

Posting in language:

• It's a spiders web so it works is intended in my eyes tho in the game world and in action it is annoying!

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon