JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

Edited by Detric: 2/25/2016 5:33:59 PM
Hey Bling posted something similar here in Feedback - Lighthouse Lockout - how do we combine posts & get Bungie's attention?
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Hi there, Whilst I am not fully aware on how you 'combine' posts I am fully willing to use both of the tractions gained by our separate posts together to draw in a larger amount of people and possibly even move Bungie to consider this. Please message me back on how you would like to arrange such a thing.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Sounds like a plan - I will be available this evening if your up to bouncing ideas around - on Xbox?

Posting in language:

• Unfortunately I am actually on PlayStation 4. I would love to private chat instead if your up for it.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon