JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Destiny 2 will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny 2 again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Forums

2/25/2016 5:13:36 PM
[quote]Players in the Destiny community are struggling to reach the Lighthouse even once in Trials of Osiris. Myself and my friend have faced trials every week since it began in Year 2 and we have never reached the Lighthouse ourselves. [b]OPTION A[/b] I am proposing to level the playing field more accurately any fireteam with 2 or more players who have gone flawless in Year 2 are automatically entered into a pool of 'flawless' fireteams. However if a player has not been flawless on the character they are playing at on the time, they are not considered flawless. I believe this would greatly shift the balance to where it should be, rather than a first-time fireteam facing a fireteam of 3 flawless players with Adept weaponry and advanced trials gear. To increase the incentive for flawless fireteams to continue playing I would suggest increasing the probability of items being rewarded at the end of the game and increasing their light level to 318-320. [b]OPTION B[/b] By popular demand I would like to also suggest an alternative. If a player achieves flawless that week they can compete in an flawless pool for that character for the rest of the week. Thank you all for your input. Please remember to keep your comments civil and polite. [b]Edit:[/b] Many people have replied to this poll/suggestion with immature and frankly irrelevant sarcasm. If your going to be salty that I made this, comment it elsewhere because this is a serious suggestion and not a forum that will tolerate the hateful retards of the Destiny community who give games like this a bad name.[/quote]lol adept weaponry and advanced trials gear. You mean the sweet 261 boots you'll get? Sure, some are over 300 but they're not any better than raid gear. And adept weapons? People use mida, last words 1Kstare, and party crasher. This is destiny, there are 4 guns. Other than that I agree with the rebalance
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Thank you for your input. Whilst I mentioned the use of adept weaponry and trials gear, I do not at all mean to blur the entire picture. You are completely correct in saying that Trials is frequented by an excessive amount of items (rather than just what I mentioned) however I also did not mean the section to draw attention away from the subject at hand. I believe some sort of rebalance mentioned in both Option A and Option B is necessary.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• [quote]Thank you for your input. Whilst I mentioned the use of adept weaponry and trials gear, I do not at all mean to blur the entire picture. You are completely correct in saying that Trials is frequented by an excessive amount of items (rather than just what I mentioned) however I also did not mean the section to draw attention away from the subject at hand. I believe some sort of rebalance mentioned in both Option A and Option B is necessary.[/quote] yeah I'm with you. I've been going to the lighthouse every weekend since the very first trials ever back on Burning Shrine. They need to alternate spawns between rounds. They need to either get rid of heavy round altogether or make it a punishment to switch to Truth. Heavy round is literally just Truth round. It's pathetic, really. They really really need to adjust the ammo glitches currently in practice. Switching to ice breaker to get 6 rounds nets you 19 rounds of 1000 yard the next round of you switch between games. That is the most absurd garbage ever. If they want to leave the ammo swap, fine. But at least make it equivalent. 6 rounds of one sniper should net 6 on another. I love trials, but it's flawed. And in my opinion it's harder than in the past. Game 5-0 specifically is almost always a sweaty game. More so than game 8-0 in My experience. It's definitely written in the match making code to make game 5 a sweat box, if possible.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon