JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

Edited by Richardfeton: 2/25/2016 5:13:17 PM
I go flawless every weekend, its easy for me. However, why would anyone continue to play after you already go flawless? Its not like you get anything better after you pick up the chest. There are those people who only play to make others miserable and thats just messed up. If a person goes flawless, they shouldn't be allowed to continue playing. Or make it so they get thrown into the flawless pool. I think everyone deserves to go to the light house at least once. All these others players who are salty about it are greedy as hell and should just be kicked out of destiny, this is a damn game after all. Some of you guys take this game way to serious.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I totally agree! I cannot understand why so many people think that Trials is simply for the best. The reality is it isn't and it never was. Carries ruined that. People who play just for the sake of withholding other players on achieving the Lighthouse with the excuse of "only for the best" is illogical.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Are you a robot you have to be cause no destiny player is that calm about an issue and I agree once you go flawless that character shouldn't be allowed to go back in its seriously a jerk thing to do just so others can't go flawless cause a group of sweaty tryhards thinks its funny to ruin others chances

Posting in language:

• Bump

Posting in language:

• A normal non-entitled person! Omg! :-)

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon