JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Destiny 2 will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny 2 again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Forums

2/24/2016 8:19:47 PM
Since when was trials for everybody. Its literally a place for the elites to play against eachother. Not some fufu ass little kids who cry for nerfs and cries to make something easier for themselves. Trials is supposed to be hard idiots
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• At its current state though its not hard for elites as they get paired up against low-average skilled players

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Nah, if was really the best of the best, they would make it rumble. How many people get to the lighthouse every week because of a really strong player on their team? If it was rumble, then flawless would really be rare and deserving of respect. Now, you subscribe to a streamer and you've got a ride. Kinda takes away from the "elite" part.

Posting in language:

• Bump

Posting in language:

• You still wouldnt make it to lighthouse lol

Posting in language:

• Either would you LOL

Posting in language:

• Im pretty confident in my pvp capabilities hbu?

Posting in language:

• If they had custom matches I'd 1v1 you any day how's that for confidence? LOL If your confident why don't you want to play people who are on the same level as you? Seems like false confidence if you ask me. Compensating for something a bit are you?

Posting in language:

• Lol. Funny

Posting in language:

• [quote]If your confident why don't you want to play people who are on the same level as you?[/quote] Still waiting on a legitimate answer. You know, something more substantive than "git gud skrub"

Posting in language:

• Sure but im not going to play people at my skill because you want easier trials if osiris. You work for it like i did

Posting in language:

• LOL Its work even when you are going against people in the same competition bracket. YOU don't seem to understand that. Just like my post WAY down on the bottom here. YOU think its too easy for me to go 9-0 playing against people at the same competition level as me, but it is NOT TOO EASY for you to go 9-0 against people who are at a lower competition level than yourself. Once again, great logic!

Posting in language:

• Bump to you

Posting in language:

• Wow, way to be an asshole to someone you don't know.

Posting in language:

• Nah i just keep it real b

Posting in language:

• Bump

Posting in language:

• Edited by BXR Lonestar: 2/24/2016 10:05:18 PM
    If its a place for the elites to play against eachother then isn't forcing flawless teams to play against other flawless teams the point of Trials to begin with? Making the elites play the elites...

Posting in language:

• But how would streamers brag about wrecking the regular players? It would kill their business.

Posting in language:

• I don't give a -BLAM!- about their "business." LOL

Posting in language:

• With that logic then why are people asking for segregated trials and expect to get the same rewards. If it is segregated there shouldnt be 320 gear for the lower class pvpers

Posting in language:

• Its not segregated trials. All people are asking for is for first timers to be able to face off against others of similar skill and let the people who have gone to the light house 90+ times face off of others with similar skill. Each time new players get to the light house, its going to be harder the next time around, as it should be, since you will be facing stiffer competition each time. The point of trials is competition and it is not competitive for Trials vets to face off against relatively new players. Perhaps you make an argument about tiered gear, but I don't think it should be 310 light gear vs 320. Maybe you need to go flawless so many times just to have a chance at a really sweet sniper, whereas if you go flawless once, you get the class armor, sparrow, ship, etc. Encourage people to keep getting back in there and compete for the truly desired items. Besides that, people who have been to the light house 90+ times have everything they can get anyways. Why should they be allowed to block others who are less experienced from making it to the light house just to get stuff they already have?

Posting in language:

• [quote]Its not segregated trials. All people are asking for is for first timers to be able to face off against others of similar skill and let the people who have gone to the light house 90+ times face off of others with similar skill.[/quote] You literally just defined segregation. You literally said i wanna face against people i can beat. Lets push the people i cant beat into another pool of players

Posting in language:

• If you want to look at it that way then I guess you can see it that way. I'm just saying that if competition is the spirit of trials, then competitive balance dictates that the best face off against the best.

Posting in language:

• Yea but not best vs best and then a round of losers vs losers and get the same rewards. Since when have you seen a 2nd place winner

Posting in language:

• Its not a 2nd place winner you are acting like people who have only gone flawless once are losers. That's not the case. I think of it more like a bracket of competition and you need to climb that bracket from the bottom up. As you become more accomplished, you earn better rewards and the right to face off against better competition. And in the same sentiment, I have never seen a champion crowned for beating a bunch of D-league players.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Ibluewarfare: 2/24/2016 10:25:32 PM
    You and i have the same exact chance of going against d-losers or champions. What you are suggesting is that only you get to go against d-losers because you dont wanna go against champions and only i get to go against champions

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon