JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

2/24/2016 7:45:50 PM
Or maybe you should just keep trying a little harder and learn from your mistakes -blam!-ing "hand out" generation needs everything spoon fed so they can feel special too. -blam!- you
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• [quote]Or maybe you should just keep trying a little harder and learn from your mistakes -blam!-ing "hand out" generation needs everything spoon fed so they can feel special too. -blam!- you[/quote]

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• It's a video game dude. If you feel "special" because you have shit other video game players don't, you have serious psychological issues and lack of self worth/confidence man. That's just being an elitist douche to make yourself feel better than others for whatever reason you need to feel that for. It's a game. Jesus.

Posting in language:

• If you want to talk about psychological issues what he pointed out is a massive one. Just because it's a video game doesn't change people entirely. If people feel entitled on a game just imagine how entitled they feel in real life.

Posting in language:

• I think it's a bad comparison for many reasons, and trust me, I am not a fan of handouts. If people work for it, they should have a fair chance. That's not how this game works regardless.

Posting in language:

• See I get that with the RNG aspect of this. That's why the ghost shell was a good idea. That was completely RNG and people just getting screwed over. The lighthouse however is not RNG. It's just you either make it or don't. It would tarnish it if it was made easy. It's just like the exotic gun quests. Anyone can do it you just have to be good enough and you will get your loot.

Posting in language:

• Ok, and how about all the people paying and being carried to get to the lighthouse, because, well, there is no other way for them to get there. They might be able to, but with the current format, you run into ridiculous teams / streamers almost every card. Do they deserve it even though they were carried? I think it's a bad system. I think people also play at different levels. That doesn't mean they can't work their butt off to get there and play against good competition.. but at the moment, it's easier for people to get carried by the ultra good players, even paying for that honor of the lighthouse. I think it's dumb the system is setup to foster that kind of culture.

Posting in language:

• Oh the system is shit I don't deny that. I'm not sure how they should set it up but all the ideas I've seen are absurd because most say to lock out people from playing after they reach flawless which would just be silly. And then brackets wouldn't work because you could cheat the system like crazy. When I see a good idea I'll accept it

Posting in language:

• I mean, I see no fault in letting players go flawless on each character every week, 3 times, and then for the rest of the week they get placed into a "mega elite flawless pool" if they want to keep going. Like farming for scarab, but ranked. It will give those ultra elitists great competition, recognition, and respect for being the best of the best.

Posting in language:

• Idk man it's just so many variables that can cause too many problems

Posting in language:

• I'm trying to think of the downside, I don't see any.. Other than for those being carried, and ones making money streaming and carrying all day. What do you think could be an issue?

Posting in language:

• The hardcore people would get annoyed with playing sweaties all the time and carries would go out the window which would be a huge issue amongst some of destiny's most loyal fans which bungie can't deal with especially right now

Posting in language:

• Dude, I have no respect for people that rely on being carried. You find a team and play all weekend till you get there. The problem is all the hardcore players and streamers that kill many decent player's chances to get there. Time and effort won't matter when you run into streamers at win 8 over and over. This happens too much for normal PVP players. They just aren't good enough, no matter what they do. So what do they do....? They get carried themselves. Do they deserve it? It's all a matter of perspective. I'm also ok with going back to completely random matches, I think that would revert a lot of the bad that has become modern trials. Carrying is a plague just as much as sniper rifles at the moment. It needs to be eradicated. Find a decent team of equal skill and try to get there in a equal opportunity system. Destiny would have a lot more players playing PVP trials right now with a different setup. It's been really bad for the game.

Posting in language:

• I mean Bungo has always been about community and carrying forms one. I haven't been carried and I'm decent enough to go so idk what that's like

Posting in language:

• lol you don't understand how games work, clearly. If you think you deserve every piece of gear just because you paid for it, then you can jump off a bridge.

Posting in language:

• Yes, actually, I do guy. A video game is supposed to be fun. That's it. That's all it's for. Try to remember that.

Posting in language:

• Have fun with your khovstov, maybe after a year you can work up to a 310 water star or a doctrine. I doubt it though because you're going to give up and not seriously try to get better at pvp.. Because you just plain old SUCK

Posting in language:

• Boy, you really need to do a better job of inspecting people's characters ;-)

Posting in language:

• Don't feed the trolls that account has never played destiny. So nothing he says matters. Troll muted.

Posting in language:

• Yeah I kinda figured haha. I almost wrote that I'm pretty sure you're just trolling.. but trolls don't get to me so whatever. If not a troll, he's just not very far up the evolutionary ladder. Poor guy regardless.

Posting in language:

• Edited by ShouldaGotAXbone: 2/25/2016 6:00:59 PM
    Lmao whatever. I saw your stats too and I wish it didn't. Now I feel bad. Carry on with your basic Betty day, hope to see you in banana so I can paint your face with my nuts.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Forsz: 2/25/2016 6:04:32 PM
    Carry on with your serious psychological problems and shortcomings Felicia. Try not to kill anyone. You clearly have the intelligence of a spider monkey, so this is probably all you have in life to feel good about yourself :-). Toodles!

Posting in language:

• The concept is not based on handouts. But let me ask you this; based on your comment, it sounds as if you consider yourself an elitist/sweaty....right. So isn't it considered a handout when elitist/sweaties such as yourself or your community play against scrubs or average players to get to the lighthouse?

Posting in language:

• I stomp on everybody kid lol. Nice try though?

Posting in language:

• Lol exactly, elite players are fine playing against someone not up to their skill but put them with the same skill level and they cry like bitches.

Posting in language:

• I go flawless every single week... Lmao I don't suck at the game. I'm using a 150 damage blue sniper in iron banner and pulling top scores. I use legendary hand cannons in flawless runs constantly.. This game is easy and ruining these kids' days by not letting them into the lighthouse is all I need from this game.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon