JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

2/24/2016 12:16:20 PM
No I don't support this at all ! Either get good at pvp of get carried by a top tier player that's how it's been since day 1 . Trials is the ultimate test of skill in destiny . You don't ever hear a pvp player saying " make it so the raids are less challenging to complete "
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• People like this guy are the whole reason skill based matchmaking was brought into this game

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Ultimate test of skill? Hilarious. There's guys out there with 90+% win percentages and win streaks of 100+... Pubstomping. Period. Shame is... It's the only playlist they can do that in anymore so they cry cry cry at the thought of actually having to compete. Now on the other hand some Sherpas make a nice bit of money so I can see why they would defend it so hard. But it wasn't designed to make money for streamers, it was designed to be fun and competitive. So make it that way.

Posting in language:

• How does getting carried show ultimate skill?

Posting in language:

• Lol actually they say that a lot. Remember all of the poe 35 crying in HoW?

Posting in language:

• [quote]No I don't support this at all ! Either get good at pvp of get carried by a top tier player that's how it's been since day 1 . Trials is the ultimate test of skill in destiny . You don't ever hear a pvp player saying " make it so the raids are less challenging to complete "[/quote]

Posting in language:

• Actually there's been a good deal of PvE players asking for an easier difficulty, or practice difficulty. The big difference is you can learn raid mechanics, and raise your light level to deal more/take more damage. With ToO, it's like entering a UFC fight. Only there are no weight classes, and your experience and skill are not taken into account on who your matched with. Wouldn't you say that tournament is broken?

Posting in language:

• TOO is like a Tournament bracket you are based with players based on your wins

Posting in language:

• I know. I just think it's not the best setup.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon