JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

2/5/2016 3:38:22 PM
What need to fix is the ability to transfer ammo from one special to another. You should lose your ammo if you do that even in between rounds. Only in PvP not in PvE though.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Agree, but so far I don't think anyone at Bungie is thinking about those things. My fear is that everyone now will be doing the IB/Invective trick to get ammo before the drop, and that's just annoying and kills the point of this new change. If they did what you suggested that would solve the issue and not affect the actual weapon perks. All for that. That way if you stick with it, you suffer with a lower light level, if that matters really. A good sniper with Icebreaker could probably care less but who knows.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Ya I agree I believe that they just made some of these exotics to good. At least to good to be in PvP.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon