I have an idea or two, hear me out, Bungie. They may be easy to put in the game, or not.
I love these ideas!
These will ruin the game. Don't bother! I hate it!
It seems like it would fix it.
Yeah, no. I like the way the game is already.
Could use more suggestions.
Yep, I totally agree with these suggestions.
Ok, so you guys know that we have some serious problems much like the Dark Below, we don't have much content. I'll give Bungie some ideas to possibly use, I mean, I really want to help you guys. Compliment or Complain.
1. Split screen multiplayer, doesn't matter how many. (For having your friends over.)
2. Support for offline, like allowing some hard single player missions that can offer you Nightfall or Heroic rewards, they can be the same maps as the multiplayer for all I care, for people who can't afford Xbox Live. (Not that I can't.)
3. Custom games in the Crucible for the split screen.
4. Bots for Custom Games. You are teamed up with Activison aren't you?
5. Spaceship racing? (Just a idea.)
6. Harder raids that require not six, but twelve people that all have a important function. Like something from Portal 2, standing on a plate so another can advance to make you advance.
7. Ok, most people would argue about this, Paul Tassi also talked about making raids like Crota's End, or the Vault of Glass harder for some people who love the old raid gear. But quite honestly, you could replace them with whatever you're going to replace as the main enemy in the next DLC, you could easily say the Cabal or whatever took over their raids for military strategy.
8. Raid strategies: You turn on your teammates because the Cabal or whatever learned how to brainwash Guardians with superior technology. Kill them, revive them, get out of the area of brainwashing. Or better yet, escape their killing intent and turn off the machine. Your character, when brainwashed, goes to third person, basically a death screen until they revive you by turning off the machine, so your own character would be like a NPC and walk around shooting anything they had available, that includes Supers and Heavy.
9. Have some House Judgment Fallen walking around the Reef?
10. Side-stories, play as enemies, learn how Oryx got into power! Learn how each race works with short stories! (Would explain some story there.)
11. Gun shaders.
12. Custom Clan shaders and emblems requires money to buy shaders and emblems for the your clan, also change your font on your clan tag.
Ok, I know that's suggesting a lot, but I'm 100% percent sure the players will love it! Look at these polls! Please let me know if you found this helpful! It means a lot to me!