JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
Edited by X Silverback X: 2/2/2016 9:26:16 PM

I wonder how Luke Smith feels about the state of destiny and the community

Like the post says... just curious... He's been relatively silent since launch. The last time I heard anything from him was when he went on twitch and decided to give us a glimpse of the new raid.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Everyone at bungie probably vomits after seeing how much this community wants EVERYTHING that can cause damage nerfed and how much they blame bungie for things beyond their control like what items drop, and how people say 90% of ANYTHING they do is cancer. This community puts too much pressure on bungie like saying that Activision should give destiny to another company or how matchmaking keeps putting them on unwinnable PvP games in trials when the matchmaking system for trials prioritizes CONNECTION. Many of the things this community complains about are outside bungie's control, so do them a favor and stop calling them A**Holes for every flaw in their game. News flash:NO GAME IS PERFECT!!!

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

3 Replies
    • Who cares he is a douchebag

Posting in language:

• The same way I feel when I get paid. Rich. Only difference is most people feel a sense of satisfaction about the hard work they did to get their money. Luke Smith, as well as the rest of the team, just have to sit there and wait for a micro-transaction to drop from the hard work the real developers put in, and then have their work take a back seat. [spoiler]Did you the man who designed the Jellyhorn put a wolves head on there for every day he worked on it. A year later, he just made a gun and added different colours because why waste talent when real work takes a back seat to copy-pasta dance moves that are popular that month or trend within a meme that reel in those fat stacks of silver. Or different noises a Sparrow makes to beep. To like, warn enemies your there? I guess?[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

• Sure he could care less about our feedback. How many posts in the last 3 months have we seen about the topics below. Yet not one coherent response. Lack of matchmaking tools or options Horrible rewards, seriously just horrible PvP all over. Not one PvE event since Queens Wrath year one. A special event that encourages DOUBLES? In a supposed MMO type game. Again with no matchmaking. Multiplayer game with team based activities with no way to team up in game.

Posting in language:

• Not giving a -blam!- and laughing at the poeple still playing the game.

Posting in language:

• Who cares. As long as someone throws money at the screen he gets payed

Posting in language:

• I don't know, the coward blocked me on Twitter. Yet I can still carry on decent conversations with 2 devs.

Posting in language:

• He is getting paid, I'm sure he can give two -blam!-s about us.

Posting in language:

• He's still listening to money bouncing off television screens.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon