JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

2/2/2016 6:16:16 PM
After match rewards were a little lackluster. I received quite a few boots for my characters, 1 chest, and 1 fusion rifle. I hit rank 5 early Saturday and continued to grind because I was hoping for a good scout rifle drop but never got a single one. I played a lot of matches too in hopes of getting one. Did anyone else have a hard time getting decent drops? I feel like the drop % for the scout was ridiculously low.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Hit 5 early also and completed additional bounties in the hopes of getting better drops but no luck, in fact, zero gear drop between 310 and 320, fusion rifle below 300; did get 1 good ghost.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Yep.... Garbage drops just like last banner. Vendor roll was the best. Lagfest this banner, worst I have ever seen.

Posting in language:

• Got 4 droped, not one that's "perfect" but I'm not sure it could drop as such.( Firefly, outlaw, rifled barrel) I don't think it exists.

Posting in language:

• Lucky! And yeah, I'm not sure there is a "God roll" out there. I just wanted the chance at something better than the vendor one. I like the scout, but don't like the 11 round mag after braced frame is on.

Posting in language:

• I bought the vendor and it's what I used on my 2 alts. Even with the 11 round mag I offset the reload with gloves and it was beast.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon