JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

2/1/2016 7:20:02 PM
Ok, Here's my point of view. I read all the comments Good and Bad and Really Bad. I would have to lean on the Bad side here for many things. And I'm playing with a light of 312 normally and all 3 Guardians are rank 5 as of yesterday afternoon. 1. "Bad" - red barring, many players are red barring and using lag switches. I can't shoot what I can't see! And even when I do shoot them, they all of a sudden disappear and then kill me. 2. Really Bad - Rank 3 drop, really a 310 artifact. Since I have a 320 and I'm above 310, wouldn't make more sense to give a 315ish. 3. Really Bad - Drops in general, I'm top the leader board and get nothing, yet the bottom guy on my team gets a 310 plus, drop oh and his light is 290 area. Really!! 4. Really Bad - Opposite of above, I purposely played bad on my team and made sure I'm bottom of our's teams leaderboard and still I get nothing and neither does my teammates at the top, now a random in the middle gets a better drop than us. 5. How many games I have to play to get a good drop, I lost count of how games I played last night with my Rank 5 Titan. Oh it was at least 15 before I got a 319 ghost shell, done for the night. One small plus here, I finished top leader board overall with 8600 points. Here is your only positives Rank 5 rewards, 318 sidearm, 319 Sniper, and 318 gauntlets, but more than one really good reward should of been given. Game Mode, I actually liked Rift, once you get the concept, I love the kill whores who just let me go by with the spark.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon