JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

2/1/2016 4:02:04 PM
Howdy! I just wanted to pass along my IB thoughts. This was less fun than clash or control for me. Mostly because the matches can take a while and the drops for me so far, have been pretty lame. IB Clash in November gave me some great drops and kept me coming back to play, and I got more great drops. IB Control didn't give me much other than a couple of nice 3oC drops, but I did have a lot of fun. IB Rift has been tougher. Lots of lopsided matches and lots of being dropped into a game that is half done. Drops have seemed even tighter this go around. I am seeing lots of things drop for me at 260-280. If I max out, I'm 307 and would love to make some progress forward with gear, but I don't get any high light numbers or even legendary gear that I can use. And I don't want to buy weapons at 280 if I can't get gear to infuse the items up to a useful level. All of this has kept me from playing as much as I would have typically. I dig IB and look forward to it, but this turn was a bit of a let down for me. It would be nice if there were some adjustment made to loot table, that even if I'm not getting IB gear, that the light stats roll to something that I could use. I'd take some 295ish blues to put into some of my primaries to just bring them up a little more. Thanks for a game that I really do enjoy. I hope that we get to some more info on the growth and expansion of it soon.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon