Trials of Osiris: Sweet or Stale (Suggestions for improvement)
Sweet (Fine as is)
Stale (Needs improvement)
TOPIC OF DISCUSSION
In order to succeed in Trials' current state of elimination, Guardians are locked to a certain gameplay/loadout.
Here's my perspective:
FASTER RESPAWN EXOTIC GEAR
Guardians must wear exotic gear granting faster ally respawn in order to survive an intense battle, because timing is everything.
ONE-SHOT SPECIAL WEAPONS
Utilize a one-shot weapon for an immediate and guaranteed kill, and it must kill a Guardian with an overshield for respawn kills.
PRIMARY WEAPON / CURRENT OP META WEAPON
Utilize a weapon in the current meta that undeniably out guns majority of other primaries. At the time of this writing, it's MIDA and TLW.
I would like to see Trials of Osiris reworked:
- Guardians may choose any exotic gear of their choice and not rely on faster respawning exotic gear for more interesting, varied engagements
- each round flips spawns
- each match rotates maps
- stronger respawn overshields to eliminate respawn kills
- remove heavy ammo
- remove radar
- reduce special ammo create respawns for more primary weapon encounters
- frequent weapon tuning to prevent specific weapons becoming the most used weapon (this is tough, bc community will say one is "op," but is it really?)
- once a flawless is achieved in the current week, flawless players should be pooled amongst themselves until next reset