JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Remove Heavy Ammo in Rift
1/26/2016 10:35:22 PM
I think moving the heavy crates to the spawn points would be better than removing it.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I think so too. But just where would they go. I dunno if the map design would have a place for them.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by TheKungLao: 1/27/2016 12:50:27 AM
    I'm not sure, which maps do you think are the biggest issue?

Posting in language:

• Cathedral of Dusk and Pantheon are pretty bad. Haven't been playing enough rift on the other maps in Iron Banner to get a proper idea. I know most year 1 maps will be able to change their heavy locations due to the fact that there used to be more than two heavy crates available. Just for a game mode like rift that is all about the constant shift of map control I don't think it's that fair. The defending team has no chance against it.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon