JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
Edited by BNGHelp5: 1/28/2016 9:17:03 PM

[BUNGIE] Iron Banner Vital Information: 1/26/16

[u][b]General Information:[/b][/u] 10:00 AM PST on January 26th through 12:00 AM PST on February 2nd, 2016, Iron Banner RIFT will be available. Information regarding Iron Banner Events, such as level requirements, can be found within the [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/13674]Iron Banner FAQ[/url]. For future Iron Banner availability, stay tuned to the [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/News]Bungie Weekly Update[/url]. [u][b]Rewards:[/b][/u] As listed in the [url=https://www.bungie.net/7_Bungie-Weekly-Update--01212016/en/News/News?aid=14271]1/21/16 Bungie Weekly Update[/url], the following Iron Banner rewards may be purchased from Lord Saladin, or acquired through Post Game Credit Reports: [b]Lord Saladin:[/b] • Rank 3: Class Item, PlayStation Class Item • Rank 4: Chest Piece, Scout Rifle • Rank 5: Fusion Rifle [b]Post-game drops:[/b] • Rank 2: Boots • Rank 3: Chest Piece, PlayStation Helmet, Scout Rifle • Rank 4: Fusion Rifle [u][b]Additional Links:[/b][/u] • The Iron Banner Sniper Rifle, Weyloran's March, will sometimes display the incorrect scope. Additional information can be found within this [url=https://www.bungie.net/7_Iron-Banner-Sniper-Rifle-Weylorans-March-sometimes/en/Help/Article/14279]Help Article[/url]. • Avoid the loss of Reputation Package rewards by claiming Rank 3 Iron Banner Reputation packages before reaching Rank 5. More information can be found within this [url=https://www.bungie.net/7_A-single-Reward-Package-is-received-from-multiple-/en/Help/Article/13480]Help Article[/url]. [U][B]MATCHMAKING UPDATE: 1/28/16[/B][/U] An additional [url=http://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=14284]Matchmaking Update[/url] has been applied to Iron Banner to grant more focus to Connection Quality. Please report any issues experienced within this thread. If you consistently experience games with poor connection quality, this may indicate issues with network stability. For steps on how to optimize settings for Destiny gameplay, please visit our [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Support/Troubleshoot?oid=12915]Network Troubleshooting Guide[/url]. For general feedback, please visit the #[url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Topics/0/Default/None/Feedback]Feedback[/url] forum. [quote][b]Previous Trending Topics:[/B] • Some rewards from Rank 5 Iron Banner Reputation Packages may not appear in a players loot stream until returning to Orbit. • The "Tempered" reputation buff begins on Wednesday, giving increased Reputation gains upon wins or Medallion redemption. This lasts through the end of each Iron Banner event, giving larger gains each day. • On Wednesday, 1/27/16, Iron Banner will be given a Matchmaking Update to assign more emphasis to connection quality. Additional information can be found within this [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=14278]News Article[/url]. If you have feedback, please post it to the #[url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Topics/0/Default/None/Feedback]Feedback[/url] forum.[/quote]
English
#Help

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Some of the iron banner games in which I participate on the winning team, give me no iron banner experience. That is very frustrating and keeping me from leveling up

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Gameplay getting worse. Please stop sbmm and just make a rank playlist. Lag an joining games already getting crushed is an annoyance to say the least

Posting in language:

• Just had the strangest rift ever. Two sparks. As soon as one rift collapsed the spark was immediately available. Players kept freezing, some couldn't jump. Others died from grenades thrown long ago. The crucible is out of sync. Iron banner spoiled.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
    • The latest tweek to iron banner has resulted in "sweatier" matches but we are back to sacrificing connectivity. Now admittedly this isn't as bad as it was before IB but there has definitely been a shift towards skill over connection and though slight, it's noticeable. In terms of a needle, I can see the nudge in gameplay. My advise, nudge it back but only by half, if that makes any sense at all.

Posting in language:

• Playing last night with a few buddies and every single match we had, 11pm till 2am, all non fire team members on our side kept dropping out and getting replaced only for those players to be dropped and replaced again. Same things were happening to the opposing teams. Constantly finding 1 maybe 2 players on other team with red bar, causing lag and 1 hit mida kills to all on my team. Shotgun, melee combo not killing a player, yet melee hits from them killed. In both ib and trials.

Posting in language:

• Continua uma bosta para os brasileiros. Servidor dedicado com urgência #feedback

Posting in language:

• I played with a group of friends for about 2 h last night before we got fed up. Every single match we played was so laggy that even if we were 'evenly matched' we would have no way of knowing since half of the time we couldn't even see where our enemy's due to how badly they were glitching around. We all have at least 100 Mbs down connections with very low ping and jitter and this has never happened before. You cannot prioritize skill level over connection in the absence of dedicated servers in any meaningful way. And if you insist on doing so you should at the very least have ranked and unranked playlist so that people who want to have the option of playing a game where they don't get shot through walls by enemies who appear and dissappear. Or God forbid someone on a Friday night wants to have a bit of casual fun in the crucible. So if you are going to go about mucking with the matching making that seemed to work just fine for the past year at least give those of us who were happy with how things were an option to play on lists where connection is prioritized. (Note: I realize they are trialing further changes in IB as opposed to generally which is a good start, the IB games we played last night were certainly the worst for lag, but control was nearly as bad)

Posting in language:

• FIX YOUR FKN SERVERS!!! You people keep tinkering around with the FKN matchmaking and now I'm getting kicked off in the middle of games that u have poorly started matching us up in this week. IF THIS KEEPS UP YOU CAN STUFF UR IRON BANNER AND THE REST OF THE GAME THAT I HAVE INVESTED OVER 2000+ hours in and can't get one lousy 320 -blam!-ing ghost! STUFF -blam!-ING WITH THINGS AND BREAKING THEM SAYING THAT YOUR RESULTS ARE MOSTLY POSITIVE IS BULLSHIT ! MY FRIENDS AND I have been in insanely lopsided games since ur -blam!-ing "fix" and now getting kicked constantly ! AND DONT TELL ME TO GET A BETTER -blam!-ING CONNECTION TO YOUR SERVER CUZ MY CONNECTIONS ARE JUST -blam!-ING FINE!

Posting in language:

• Esta cada viés pior agora mesmo os de conexão verde estão imortais eu descarreguei um mida em um inimigo e ele me matou e a um do meu time e depois de 1 segundo caiu morto e a morte contou para mim! Eu ainda espero que Bungie recompense melhor pois estou muito insatisfeito com esta bandeira meus prêmios e Loot não me deixaram contentes , é uma pena eu sempre fui contra ficar reclamando mais acontecer isso com 3 personagens foi demais minha maior tristeza que sou viciado neste jogo e compraria qualquer expansão ou jogo que sai-se , espero pronunciamento ou contato da Bungie!

Posting in language:

• The lag has improved. However, skill based MM still brings in solo players from across the globe which causes them to either not take damage or teleport around the map. It should prioritize connection a little more rather than skill. Not only will that improve the lag but it'll make crucible more enjoyable not having to play sweaties every game. Year one match making was just fine in terms of a good balance of sweaty games and relaxing games.

Posting in language:

• Today has been the worst connection ever

Posting in language:

• It keeps giving my friend the error code caterpillars almost every single game

Posting in language:

• i got 3 ghost 310 for rank 5, 1 each character is that all you get that sucks

Posting in language:

2 Replies
      • New matchmaking is trash

Posting in language:

2 Replies
        • What the hell have you done to the game! Lag today worse then ever! And it's the weekend! More people on! So should match make to better connections!!!Do you just ruin this game on purpose??????

Posting in language:

1 Reply
          • Was right in the middle of a Iron Banner match on Memento just before we were about to win..... I was disconnected!!! Gee Bungie that was pretty disappointing!

Posting in language:

• Worst lag of the week. Folks jumping across rooms, unable to pick up ammo, 5 second lag on mutual melee kills. Hilarious post mortem kills but not good gameplay. Was fine all week until today.

Posting in language:

• I can't seem to take my YEAR ONE Iron Banner emblems out of the Kiosk. Why? I only had 1 character in year one but I had both of the IB emblems. Then one day I deleted them from my inventory to make room for others because I thought I would be able to get them from the Kiosk whenever.

Posting in language:

• What's up with the IB,everytime iv tried to play today it just stays at the evaluating guardians screen and won't let me join a game.

Posting in language:

• Lag made the game unplayable, 4 out of the 6 enemy team were red baring. Our entire team was green.

Posting in language:

• Receiving baboon error code after update

Posting in language:

1 Reply
            • Bungie wtf I got a mote of light as a iron banner rank 5 package reward why

Posting in language:

1 Reply
              • On my Hunter and Titan rank 5 got 310 ghost shell, 4 coins and 4 motes?! Got more stuff dropping in game!

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                • Connection is horrible, I keep disconnecting from servers and my player shows full green bar

Posting in language:

• I want to be part of your Iron Banner testing: I want to be able to play Iron Banner (and PvP) on an equal footing to everyone else. My weapons are taking three or for times the amount of bullets to kill someone, others can shoot me with a few bullets often one shotting me. I cannot enjoy myself with a good ol gun battle as I'm dead before it's begun, but others around me are able. I'm a bullet magnet as I can be at the back of several players but bullets kill me before any of the others. Bullets I see that should go past me at a wide distance or hit the floor suddenly kill me. I fire my Zhalo at another player with a Zhalo and that player is 15 levels below me but I die before I get his shield down, let alone his health. I shotgun and melee a Hunter level 313, same as me a Hunter I'm 317 but they melee me once and I die. You keep putting me in to games where the score goes 15K to 3k, 15k to 3k, 20k to 6k, everytime 'We are breaking up those teams to find a better match', You cannot match me because, your system is broken and has mis-catorgorised me and you are not matching me on connection. Your game is broken. I have been playing IB for four days now and only had one gun drop post match- not with a very good roll or light level either, I have been rank 5 for two+ days also !!! I want you to investigate this Bungie as I have had my line, connection, ping latency and set up checked by my ISP - British Telecom. The only thing left is you Bungie, are you discriminating against me , even my ISP says it's you !!!

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                  • I got rank 5 in iron banner and it give me a 312 bond when I have 320 already and the same one I had. Then my hunter hit rank 5 I got the same cloak I had at 311 mine is 316 wtf bungie last time u gave 315 to 318 stuff

Posting in language:

4 Replies
                    4 5 6 7 8 9 10
                    You are not allowed to view this content.
                    ;
                    preload icon
                    preload icon
                    preload icon