JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
Edited by BNGHelp5: 1/28/2016 9:17:03 PM

[BUNGIE] Iron Banner Vital Information: 1/26/16

[u][b]General Information:[/b][/u] 10:00 AM PST on January 26th through 12:00 AM PST on February 2nd, 2016, Iron Banner RIFT will be available. Information regarding Iron Banner Events, such as level requirements, can be found within the [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/13674]Iron Banner FAQ[/url]. For future Iron Banner availability, stay tuned to the [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/News]Bungie Weekly Update[/url]. [u][b]Rewards:[/b][/u] As listed in the [url=https://www.bungie.net/7_Bungie-Weekly-Update--01212016/en/News/News?aid=14271]1/21/16 Bungie Weekly Update[/url], the following Iron Banner rewards may be purchased from Lord Saladin, or acquired through Post Game Credit Reports: [b]Lord Saladin:[/b] • Rank 3: Class Item, PlayStation Class Item • Rank 4: Chest Piece, Scout Rifle • Rank 5: Fusion Rifle [b]Post-game drops:[/b] • Rank 2: Boots • Rank 3: Chest Piece, PlayStation Helmet, Scout Rifle • Rank 4: Fusion Rifle [u][b]Additional Links:[/b][/u] • The Iron Banner Sniper Rifle, Weyloran's March, will sometimes display the incorrect scope. Additional information can be found within this [url=https://www.bungie.net/7_Iron-Banner-Sniper-Rifle-Weylorans-March-sometimes/en/Help/Article/14279]Help Article[/url]. • Avoid the loss of Reputation Package rewards by claiming Rank 3 Iron Banner Reputation packages before reaching Rank 5. More information can be found within this [url=https://www.bungie.net/7_A-single-Reward-Package-is-received-from-multiple-/en/Help/Article/13480]Help Article[/url]. [U][B]MATCHMAKING UPDATE: 1/28/16[/B][/U] An additional [url=http://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=14284]Matchmaking Update[/url] has been applied to Iron Banner to grant more focus to Connection Quality. Please report any issues experienced within this thread. If you consistently experience games with poor connection quality, this may indicate issues with network stability. For steps on how to optimize settings for Destiny gameplay, please visit our [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Support/Troubleshoot?oid=12915]Network Troubleshooting Guide[/url]. For general feedback, please visit the #[url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Topics/0/Default/None/Feedback]Feedback[/url] forum. [quote][b]Previous Trending Topics:[/B] • Some rewards from Rank 5 Iron Banner Reputation Packages may not appear in a players loot stream until returning to Orbit. • The "Tempered" reputation buff begins on Wednesday, giving increased Reputation gains upon wins or Medallion redemption. This lasts through the end of each Iron Banner event, giving larger gains each day. • On Wednesday, 1/27/16, Iron Banner will be given a Matchmaking Update to assign more emphasis to connection quality. Additional information can be found within this [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=14278]News Article[/url]. If you have feedback, please post it to the #[url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Topics/0/Default/None/Feedback]Feedback[/url] forum.[/quote]
English
#Help

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Nothing from IB 5 rank package and it looks that other people has the same issue,

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

5 Replies
    • So I tested my theory I'd I play well in any pvp playlist I get crap rewards cause thats so logical so I played like I was intellectually disabled and guess what I had shit dropping left and right at the end of my matches not cool to take advantage of players u know will stay so they get nothing and have to grind harder and you play bad you get cool stuff makes you want to stay I'm spreading the word bungie with my video it's damn good proof!!

Posting in language:

• I have a significant amount of time playing Destiny and a 1G wired connection. Today the Iron Banner matchmaking connection took a step backward. I would like to know if reporting players with red bar connections does anything to improve Destiny?

Posting in language:

1 Reply
      • Hello I really don't get on here to complain in fact I think this is the second or third time I have felt the need to voice a complaint about my experience on destiny I try very much to be an understanding guardian but I just wanted to know if other people where having the same experience I was as far as the rank 5 iron banner package goes and which I was super excited for and I got basically nothing and my primary weapons spot was full as well as my class armor so when I got nothing I though maybe it went to the post master but no such luck and the same thing happened to my Shaxx weekly bounties now is there something going on where your drops are being lost? Is there anyway this can be looked into? I've participated in every iron banner there has ever been and so far this is the saddest as far as loot goes and iron banner already gets the shaft compared to trials anyways (and why is IB treated like the red headed stepchild compared to Trial) I regress hopefully I didn't ramble to much non sense and this is looked at seriously thank you

Posting in language:

• Esta triste de jogar o jogo ruim este estilo de bandeira jogo cheio de leg , jogadores saem não sei se porque estão perdendo ou conexão cai ai fica uma maravilha jogadores imortais ou morrem só depois de muito tempo e o pior sem loot que preste , triste mais este foi e esta sendo o pior bandeira de ferro,(nunca pensei que falaria mais deste jogo que tanto gosto). E o pior acho que oque escrevemos aqui não esta sendo lido!

Posting in language:

• Let bungie know how you feel about the connections

Posting in language:

• It is kind of sad that you say mostly positive reviews I have read most of them and they are all negative including this one your connections are making me hate a game I once loved almost to the point of I would never give you guys another dime and I'm sure many people are in the same boat

Posting in language:

1 Reply
        • OKAY THIS IS ALL FKN DAY NOW! Kicked kicked and more kicked! I never get kicked like this ! I can barely finish matches and it has been a struggle to get my two characters to level 5 with constant zoo and insects appearing! And all For what I'll never see the 320 ghost ! I have played every character every hard raid and every banner and even killed characters to try for the 320 ghost but nope held back non stop.. Two characters just waiting on a freaking ghost and so this is what I get .. Non stop kicking and still grinding my arse off to get it .. Fix ur shit bungie ! I'm sick of this !

Posting in language:

• Last several matches have been slow, like framerates drop and fire rate slow. Everyone in fireteam experienced it for three matches until we quick. You guys doing something?

Posting in language:

• At least give higher light level drops on legs and gauntlets is stupid to even play anything but the raid challenges so what's the point if teams want play or u hot so much lag in every aspect of the game

Posting in language:

• Game play today 1/30 had much more lag then yesterday. More than 3 players on each team that were impossible to kill.

Posting in language:

• Gameplay is terrible!! Sucks you gotta mess with anything good. Buffering the pulse rifles and shotguns. Really frustrating. I find it funny a lower level player light level 294 and I'm a light level 315 and he takes a shotgun to the face doesn't die and turns around and shoots me once and I die. Very frustrating. Fix things that needs fixed not things you think needs fixed.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
          • Last two games both teams have been lagging and red bar. I thought this was fixed.

Posting in language:

• Thanks Bungie for the update. Now almost every match lands with minimun one super lagger. Really u did it this time.

Posting in language:

• My 316 warlock got 310 ghost and 315 hatchet .... Ok not bad needed a higher primary 314 hunter .... 310 ghost 311 machine gun 313 Titan. ....310 ghost 314 helm I guess I just expected more from the drops. It's such a grind to get 3 char to 5 for that chance for 320 gear and especially when we are basically doing free testing for them.... Better rewards would have still kept me happy personally.... You?

Posting in language:

2 Replies
            • Edited by xxadrenalin: 1/30/2016 9:03:32 AM
              First matching making update that was deployed on Jan 27 was the best for here in Vic, AUS. Minimal lag, almost all green bars for players on my team and opposing team. There was only one player that looked like there was lag out of the 9-10 matches played. Second update deployment the following day was worse. More lag was experienced with players with 10+ matches, usually 3+ players would have yellow-red bar connections. One of my fireteam members said that his body shots weren't registering and players were jumping all over the map like taken thrall. The first deployment on Jan 27 was probably the best update to date.

Posting in language:

• I have had the worst experience yet with Iron Banner. 5-times in a row I was put in the middle of a game on a clearly loosing team. In addition, when I reached rank 4 I did not receive a reward. It has been quite disappointing, even with the first IB this year I couldn't get the pulse rifle because of a glitch, which led to a timing issue. It's been difficult trying to put time into this game when situations like this continue to arise. If there is anything you guys can do I would really appreciate it. I enjoy the game but it's out comes are discouraging. Thanks, GamerTag: XBIGGxBRIGGX

Posting in language:

• Son malisimas las recompensas del estandarte reciem llegue con los 3 personajes al nivel 5 y te da un artefacto de 314 . 311 312 y espectro a 310 cosas que ya teniamos en estandartes anteriores NO ME DIERON NINGUN ARMA como en anteriores que me toco la piedad de nirven a 314 ! Y los emfrentamientos re desparejos no puede ser que tenga rachas de 5 o 6 partidas sin ganar

Posting in language:

• Além do servidor ser um lixo para nós brasileiros , os loots estão péssimos.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
              • Este cheio de lag mais pelo amor de Deus arrumem os loot pelo pelos de algo que eleve os nível não só coisas de níveis baixos

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                • IB is the most retarded it's ever been just done

Posting in language:

• Hit detection feels WAY off today.

Posting in language:

• This seems very much like the settings we had for the past couple months. The red bars just seem to be painted green, but clearly people are invincible and teleporting.

Posting in language:

• Is anyone getting framerate issues in iron banner maps on Xbox One?..I've been experiencing it all day.

Posting in language:

• Today has been terrible in iron banner. I have been placed in 4 consecutive matches that were already over by mercy. Of all 8 matches I played, only 2 didn't end in mercy rule

Posting in language:

• Some of the iron banner games in which I participate on the winning team, give me no iron banner experience. That is very frustrating and keeping me from leveling up

Posting in language:

3 4 5 6 7 8 9
                You are not allowed to view this content.
                ;
                preload icon
                preload icon
                preload icon