JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Destiny 2 will be temporarily offline tomorrow for scheduled maintenance. Please stay tuned to @BungieHelp for updates.

Help

Help us help you.
Edited by BNGHelp5: 1/28/2016 9:17:03 PM

[BUNGIE] Iron Banner Vital Information: 1/26/16

[u][b]General Information:[/b][/u] 10:00 AM PST on January 26th through 12:00 AM PST on February 2nd, 2016, Iron Banner RIFT will be available. Information regarding Iron Banner Events, such as level requirements, can be found within the [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/13674]Iron Banner FAQ[/url]. For future Iron Banner availability, stay tuned to the [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/News]Bungie Weekly Update[/url]. [u][b]Rewards:[/b][/u] As listed in the [url=https://www.bungie.net/7_Bungie-Weekly-Update--01212016/en/News/News?aid=14271]1/21/16 Bungie Weekly Update[/url], the following Iron Banner rewards may be purchased from Lord Saladin, or acquired through Post Game Credit Reports: [b]Lord Saladin:[/b] • Rank 3: Class Item, PlayStation Class Item • Rank 4: Chest Piece, Scout Rifle • Rank 5: Fusion Rifle [b]Post-game drops:[/b] • Rank 2: Boots • Rank 3: Chest Piece, PlayStation Helmet, Scout Rifle • Rank 4: Fusion Rifle [u][b]Additional Links:[/b][/u] • The Iron Banner Sniper Rifle, Weyloran's March, will sometimes display the incorrect scope. Additional information can be found within this [url=https://www.bungie.net/7_Iron-Banner-Sniper-Rifle-Weylorans-March-sometimes/en/Help/Article/14279]Help Article[/url]. • Avoid the loss of Reputation Package rewards by claiming Rank 3 Iron Banner Reputation packages before reaching Rank 5. More information can be found within this [url=https://www.bungie.net/7_A-single-Reward-Package-is-received-from-multiple-/en/Help/Article/13480]Help Article[/url]. [U][B]MATCHMAKING UPDATE: 1/28/16[/B][/U] An additional [url=http://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=14284]Matchmaking Update[/url] has been applied to Iron Banner to grant more focus to Connection Quality. Please report any issues experienced within this thread. If you consistently experience games with poor connection quality, this may indicate issues with network stability. For steps on how to optimize settings for Destiny gameplay, please visit our [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Support/Troubleshoot?oid=12915]Network Troubleshooting Guide[/url]. For general feedback, please visit the #[url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Topics/0/Default/None/Feedback]Feedback[/url] forum. [quote][b]Previous Trending Topics:[/B] • Some rewards from Rank 5 Iron Banner Reputation Packages may not appear in a players loot stream until returning to Orbit. • The "Tempered" reputation buff begins on Wednesday, giving increased Reputation gains upon wins or Medallion redemption. This lasts through the end of each Iron Banner event, giving larger gains each day. • On Wednesday, 1/27/16, Iron Banner will be given a Matchmaking Update to assign more emphasis to connection quality. Additional information can be found within this [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=14278]News Article[/url]. If you have feedback, please post it to the #[url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Topics/0/Default/None/Feedback]Feedback[/url] forum.[/quote]
English
#Help

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by Horizon: 1/31/2016 8:42:28 PM
    From Italy: Jokotanto, ps4, titan 312 For nearly a week I play the banner of iron and I must admit that it is becoming more and more boring and disappointing ...... sucks total. Matchmaking really horrible ... IRON Lagger !!! Grade 3 I received as a reward the usual artifact 310 (mine is 319). Grade 5 which was the reward ?? One 310 ghost !!!!!!!!! But is it possible that you are not able to assess the level of light of the guardians to reward them for weapons and armor at top light ??!!? Not to mention the drop after the game ...... a pity! Weapons and armor to 286 ... max. You almost fooled everyone .... If you still do this, you will miss so many guardians. I am really disappointed. Jokotanto

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Just gonna say it. Anyone who got rank five needs a 320 ghost in the mail bungie. You -blam!-ed this one up bad.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
    • A 310 ghost is not worth the hard work to get to rank 5 fix this bungee

Posting in language:

4 Replies
      • Played several games this morning. Had one game that every player in the lobby cycled through all three connectivity colors. Also had a hunter trailing his cloak like a contrail and still having issues with impact and damage showing up. I didn't have a chance to check for player locations but lately only playing US players. Regular crucible, I'm the only one on this side of the planet, so I guess it's an improvement.

Posting in language:

• I've been grinding away trying to get higher rank and better light, but hit Rank 4, go to Saladin for rank package and nothing. Am I wrong, or do we get loot package every rank? Super frustrating to not get anything for all the hard work.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
        • During the matchmking, i always encouter noobs or pro, so my games are not equilibrated...

Posting in language:

• Go back to the laggy sweaty way it was before.... Less lag with no hit detection is just awful ...

Posting in language:

• Teleporting green bars everywhere! Help! Some more suggestion: if you're going to drop people into the middle of a match could you please indicate that fact in the post-match score board. One more thing could you add the number of runners stopped into the post-match score board. I think that stat should receive some credit, like goal tender recognition.

Posting in language:

• Bungie help ! I hit Iron Banner rank 5 with my Titan and all I got from the package was a 310 ghost shel !!! Nothing else !!! I went into orbit, I logged out and in again and still nothing !!! Why did I spent so many time playing IB for ?!!!

Posting in language:

• Rank 4 and quarter and no reward package for me with Lord Saladin. Went yo orbit and back and still nothing. Signed out/in went back to Lord Saladin same character, again nothing. Signed out/in changed characters then back to first one and back to Lord - nothing. ???????

Posting in language:

4 Replies
          • Hahahahajajajskdkdljshhahahahaha no exotics for seven 3oC but 4 count em 4 Iron Shells ... you guys -blam!-ing SUCK !!!! Hahahahajajajskdkdljshhahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Posting in language:

1 Reply
            • Tried to play destiny today as yesterday was unplayable and today is the same in fact got worse if anything . So basically first you don't fix the supers that arnt registering they been doing it for about 3 months now . I thought oh well at least I can still play it and shoot but no lol not anymore so no supers no bullets registering properly oh and to top it off I'm being 1/2 shotted by everything . 3 of coins no longer works properly and the drop rate for higher light is near never . Can't play trials or a raid unless I want to sit and wait hrs for randoms and with all the lag they don't run rite iver anyway

Posting in language:

• I hate that it says everyone is green yet they lag more then red bars! Im fairly confident you just made every connection say green to half fast a solution

Posting in language:

• Banner vital information! Bungie your loot drop system for pvp is as dumb as this game has gotten. We all know why you give the ppl who suck good drops and the ppl who play well shit it's because you know us vets or gamers are not going to stop playing cause we have fun and are good but apparently if you suck your drops are amazing g it's incentive to keep the noobs from leaving!! We are on to you bungie! Done with this game

Posting in language:

3 Replies
              • From now on when the match gets lopsided (which is seemingly every single -blam!-ing game) I'm just going to quit (like everyone else). I don't care if I don't get anything post game, because you don't give us anything anyways. So fix your shit Bungie, or you'll just have a bunch of quitters playing your game.

Posting in language:

• I doubt I'll ever play Iron banner again, good job. This has been the most boring couple of days of my gaming life. I think I'll go back to dying light tomorrow come adios losers

Posting in language:

• We had a fireteam of 4. We waited through matchmaking like normal. When the game started, 3 of us were put in the same match but our fourth was put in a different game. Anytime we went back to orbit, it registered on everyone's screens, even though we weren't in the same game.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                • Not sure what happened with the third update, but lag is back with a vengeance. It's like nothing ever changed.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                  • Not sure about your weekly update about the iron banner making you more powerful if you aren't level 320. Decent amount of drops but the highest drop I have got so far is a 313 ghost. Wtf?

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                    • I am very sad to say that I have had issues with this game iron banner in particular when playing rift a team mate then myself tried to cap the spark and the game would not give us the cap is this what I can come to expect in the future from bungie I loved halo and was happy to see that you had decided to branch out but I'm not seeing the same care and critique that I used to see I do have video and can upload on request but I hope for better from you guys in the future In truth if what you have planned for us is not ready then I for one would not mind waiting to make sure that the end result is flawless... eagerly looking to the future and hoping to see great things on the horizon

Posting in language:

• Wow the lag is -blam!-ing horrible, you guys couldn't be any worse at your jobs. Change it back losers

Posting in language:

• Edited by Cabal: 1/31/2016 4:47:27 PM
                      As of about 7pm the lag seemed to dissipate. Less folks playing or did something change?

Posting in language:

• There are still people lagging through crucible yesterday in iron banner I used almost a full clip of heavy ammo on someone and that person ran up close and shot gunned me, no guardian can take all those shots and survive. Multiple games with people lagging around getting kills and taking the spark and scoring while lagging. Please fix this

Posting in language:

• We should be able to kick anyone who is red barring... all games are just ruined and not competitive with lag. People think thwy are good and their k/d is high because of their bad red barring connection. This is just not right in 2016. Get smarter. FIX THIS i pay too much money for good internet...it doesnt meqn anything

Posting in language:

2 Replies
                      • I don't know what you guys did to the IB, but you made the matchmaking horrible. I also don't know why anyone was complaining about poor matches prior to this week, because I thought they were usually very fair matches. Good fights to the very end with only the occasional blowout or bad connection. But now, the matches are horribly misbalanced. I'll be on a team that has everyone in negative K/D except me (and sometimes me), but the other team just dominates. And this happens over and over. Even a few times, I've been on the other side of this where my team annihilates the other team. The skill based matching was the best solution. You guys need to stop listening to all the whiney babies on the forums and stick to data that shows what works. If someone has a bad connection, it's their problem. Yes, favor good connections to some degree...I shouldn't play someone in China, but this is ridiculous. You had the best matchmaking system, IMO, for the past year. This is noticeably different. And, matchmaking seems to take a bit longer than before. Thanks.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                        • Nothing from IB 5 rank package and it looks that other people has the same issue,

Posting in language:

5 Replies
                          2 3 4 5 6 7 8
                          You are not allowed to view this content.
                          ;
                          preload icon
                          preload icon
                          preload icon