JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
Edited by BNGHelp5: 1/28/2016 9:17:03 PM

[BUNGIE] Iron Banner Vital Information: 1/26/16

[u][b]General Information:[/b][/u] 10:00 AM PST on January 26th through 12:00 AM PST on February 2nd, 2016, Iron Banner RIFT will be available. Information regarding Iron Banner Events, such as level requirements, can be found within the [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/13674]Iron Banner FAQ[/url]. For future Iron Banner availability, stay tuned to the [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/News]Bungie Weekly Update[/url]. [u][b]Rewards:[/b][/u] As listed in the [url=https://www.bungie.net/7_Bungie-Weekly-Update--01212016/en/News/News?aid=14271]1/21/16 Bungie Weekly Update[/url], the following Iron Banner rewards may be purchased from Lord Saladin, or acquired through Post Game Credit Reports: [b]Lord Saladin:[/b] • Rank 3: Class Item, PlayStation Class Item • Rank 4: Chest Piece, Scout Rifle • Rank 5: Fusion Rifle [b]Post-game drops:[/b] • Rank 2: Boots • Rank 3: Chest Piece, PlayStation Helmet, Scout Rifle • Rank 4: Fusion Rifle [u][b]Additional Links:[/b][/u] • The Iron Banner Sniper Rifle, Weyloran's March, will sometimes display the incorrect scope. Additional information can be found within this [url=https://www.bungie.net/7_Iron-Banner-Sniper-Rifle-Weylorans-March-sometimes/en/Help/Article/14279]Help Article[/url]. • Avoid the loss of Reputation Package rewards by claiming Rank 3 Iron Banner Reputation packages before reaching Rank 5. More information can be found within this [url=https://www.bungie.net/7_A-single-Reward-Package-is-received-from-multiple-/en/Help/Article/13480]Help Article[/url]. [U][B]MATCHMAKING UPDATE: 1/28/16[/B][/U] An additional [url=http://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=14284]Matchmaking Update[/url] has been applied to Iron Banner to grant more focus to Connection Quality. Please report any issues experienced within this thread. If you consistently experience games with poor connection quality, this may indicate issues with network stability. For steps on how to optimize settings for Destiny gameplay, please visit our [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Support/Troubleshoot?oid=12915]Network Troubleshooting Guide[/url]. For general feedback, please visit the #[url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Topics/0/Default/None/Feedback]Feedback[/url] forum. [quote][b]Previous Trending Topics:[/B] • Some rewards from Rank 5 Iron Banner Reputation Packages may not appear in a players loot stream until returning to Orbit. • The "Tempered" reputation buff begins on Wednesday, giving increased Reputation gains upon wins or Medallion redemption. This lasts through the end of each Iron Banner event, giving larger gains each day. • On Wednesday, 1/27/16, Iron Banner will be given a Matchmaking Update to assign more emphasis to connection quality. Additional information can be found within this [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=14278]News Article[/url]. If you have feedback, please post it to the #[url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Topics/0/Default/None/Feedback]Feedback[/url] forum.[/quote]
English
#Help

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• FIX YOUR SERVERS!!!

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• 12 losses in a row. Match making not going well. And they have all been shut outs. I would like to think that I am a competent player

Posting in language:

• Iron banner was fun ... Now it's one sided, -blam!- iron banner...

Posting in language:

• I don't know what you did Bungie, but Holy crap I done 10+ games today and all of have been at complete lost and it like at 20k to 11-13k games. It hard to kill anyone and nonsense of dumb crap is unbelievable. Last Iron Banner was perfectly, I was able to do extremely well and be usually at top of my team or overall but now I am at bottom cause feels like people not dieing at all like I shotting people with high impact weapons and not dieing. My Internet connection in last Iron banner was at Green whole game and this time it at Red every game which I am not sure how that possible. So many Cheaters of people where shooting them and not taking any damage. Not sure what yall did but this Iron Banner is out of Wack that it not even fun to play.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
    • Just played a match and my entire fire team was contacting Destiny servers out of nowhere then one by one three of us got kicked out and ended up losing the match because of that this happen to anyone else

Posting in language:

3 Replies
      • Edited by Midnightwalker84: 2/1/2016 7:54:28 AM
        Def broken, I'm spawning why to close to enemies more often now then I did , and maybe it's just me, but I'm also getting put into matches that are beyond winning, or I'm in orbit and we lose 30 secs later Note: once you reach rank 5 there isn't much point to play it past that, you don't get anything more similar to trials

Posting in language:

• fix drop rate in iron banner

Posting in language:

• Better/more frequent rewards and with the match making from saturday 30th I found 2-3 games would be super competitive and we'd get wrecked. Then we'd have one game and mercy rule the other team. Then the cycle would repeat. I notice games where my aim seemed stickier than others as well. Like headshots were easy to get then games I couldn't get a headshot even though thats all I see and I watch the bullet travel into their face and it registers as a body shot. That may be lag but it happened often.

Posting in language:

• Congratulations bungie you have made one of the worst games ever. Thanks for making Ironbanner completely -blam!-ing broken you should fire the person who came up with this stupid lag comp update!

Posting in language:

1 Reply
        • The reward system sucks!!! The reward packages at level 3 and 5 were the worst ever!! You guys have screwed up how players get reward. For all of my hard work I received only one item that I could use, everything was useless! The first time I seriously played the iron banner, the rewards were amazing, after that it had gone way down hill.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
          • Edited by the nurse jon: 2/1/2016 5:54:20 AM
            I have made certain that there was no problem with my internet of any kind. With that in mind, please note the following statement: on two accounts with a total of 7000 plus hours of game time, I have never ever, EVER, had more connection, lag, and issues with iron banner than I just experienced. Drops: next to none. Fireteam: random red bars on previously reliable players. Lag: tons and tons and TONS of it. I'm typically a very positive, thankful person but really Destiny? You're currently making me mentally unstable. Please fix whatever you shouldn't have messed with and also fire whomever writes your news updates because he/she/whomever are liars. It is not been great. It's the absolute worst it has ever been. So you know that I know what I'm doing in Destiny, I reached rank 5 on all three characters (one of each class type) in less than 30 hours. Of the 300 matches I played, I believe we won 92% of them. We know what to do. We know how to play to win. Now please fix your own end because some of my friends didn't even get their drop at level 5 even after going to orbit, checking postmaster, and all the normal things one does in such a circumstance. PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THIS POST!!

Posting in language:

• First,the servers are shit.no matter how good my Internet speed is or connection is,I always seem to get kicked and get error coded. Definitely need to fix the servers. Second, the reward system is shit. Nomatter how good my team plays or how many kills I get,the rewards are shit. Iv been a loyal player through all the bullshit but ever since taken king, the game seems to have gotten worse. Bungie needs to get their shit together.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Cyber95: 2/1/2016 4:32:56 AM
            Bungie!!!!!!! Stop giving me f******* Titan boots!!! I'm glad I got a perfect rocket launcher roll and at 315 attack for rank 5 package, but still. Stop giving me boots for my end game rewards!!!!!!!! Seriously!!!!!! I already received almost 5 of them in row this week!!!! Also, FIX THE LOOT DROPS!!!!!

Posting in language:

• Edited by Imminent Frost: 2/1/2016 3:55:20 AM
            I have not finished a game today because I have got hit with an error code every time I join plz fix this garbage

Posting in language:

• I have been hit with an error code for the 50th time today u really need to fix this

Posting in language:

• Fix ur game on mutiplayer or lawsuit will happen been here since day one and never ever had this happen till u came out with year 2 now trails and iron banner are a waste of time do to all the lag switchers

Posting in language:

• No reward package for Rank 3 through 5 on second character. What is the point of the grind when the rewards stink in general and the packages don't drop? How about fixing it instead of posting instructions people only look for after they have a problem.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
            • if in the next IB there will be at least two guaranteed prizes to 320 and drop to just 320 whit destiny it will be his end

Posting in language:

• Yeah please stop fixing things if by fixing you mean completely obliterating a persons will to want to play this game anymore!

Posting in language:

• So I don't need anymore Iron Shells, you can stop giving them to me ... 10 is enough ...

Posting in language:

2 Replies
              • got 3 characters to rank 5 in first 3 days hardly any IB gear dropped i think a total of 10 - 15 items and they werent rewarding at all me being 319 all items were around 280 light level disappointed

Posting in language:

• Good evening everyone, I since the beginning banner that I can not play because of lag and disconnections continuous

Posting in language:

• I have just spent the day ranking my hunter from 0 to rank 5 in the space of about 12 hours... I received only 1 IB armour loot (only when I hit rank 5) a ton of 270ish rubbishy fusion riffles. No ghosts etc... My scores were good, 10000ish on some matches, several top overall scores, most dunks etc. My kill steaks for the iron gauntlet bounty are not being recorded despite several. Like most of us have now I got a 310 ghost at rank 5. Crap...! There has been at least 10x 315 iron ghosts dropping to a bunch of rubbish players all day for doing very little contribution, but I can't even get one for finishing. Not impressed. I started at 302 light, and I have finished at 302 light. Good days effort there!

Posting in language:

• 15 games and not a single drop from the iron banner loot table!!!! 15!!!!not to mention how leggy it gets after every win!!! Fix this already!!!!!

Posting in language:

• Still finding a lot of lag, mostly from one player on a team . Apparently when one team or the other begins to take a leading score. The game goes all funky and then the opposite team becomes very hard to kill. Thinking lag switch or just bad connection..... but even then what can be done? Finding it hard to pick up ammo drops on the lagged out games. My signal is in the green .... I'm a year one player and love the game but im finally starting to feel like the lag on these timed events are do to someone's inability to perform well in game. Please, if you can follow my game play during this period of iron banner or just check the signal strength of my matches so I can get some kind of answer as to why this happens every timed event. My thanks if you can and if you can't.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
                • Edited by Horizon: 1/31/2016 8:42:28 PM
                  From Italy: Jokotanto, ps4, titan 312 For nearly a week I play the banner of iron and I must admit that it is becoming more and more boring and disappointing ...... sucks total. Matchmaking really horrible ... IRON Lagger !!! Grade 3 I received as a reward the usual artifact 310 (mine is 319). Grade 5 which was the reward ?? One 310 ghost !!!!!!!!! But is it possible that you are not able to assess the level of light of the guardians to reward them for weapons and armor at top light ??!!? Not to mention the drop after the game ...... a pity! Weapons and armor to 286 ... max. You almost fooled everyone .... If you still do this, you will miss so many guardians. I am really disappointed. Jokotanto

Posting in language:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
                You are not allowed to view this content.
                ;
                preload icon
                preload icon
                preload icon