JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
Edited by BNGHelp5: 1/28/2016 9:17:03 PM

[BUNGIE] Iron Banner Vital Information: 1/26/16

[u][b]General Information:[/b][/u] 10:00 AM PST on January 26th through 12:00 AM PST on February 2nd, 2016, Iron Banner RIFT will be available. Information regarding Iron Banner Events, such as level requirements, can be found within the [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/13674]Iron Banner FAQ[/url]. For future Iron Banner availability, stay tuned to the [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/News]Bungie Weekly Update[/url]. [u][b]Rewards:[/b][/u] As listed in the [url=https://www.bungie.net/7_Bungie-Weekly-Update--01212016/en/News/News?aid=14271]1/21/16 Bungie Weekly Update[/url], the following Iron Banner rewards may be purchased from Lord Saladin, or acquired through Post Game Credit Reports: [b]Lord Saladin:[/b] • Rank 3: Class Item, PlayStation Class Item • Rank 4: Chest Piece, Scout Rifle • Rank 5: Fusion Rifle [b]Post-game drops:[/b] • Rank 2: Boots • Rank 3: Chest Piece, PlayStation Helmet, Scout Rifle • Rank 4: Fusion Rifle [u][b]Additional Links:[/b][/u] • The Iron Banner Sniper Rifle, Weyloran's March, will sometimes display the incorrect scope. Additional information can be found within this [url=https://www.bungie.net/7_Iron-Banner-Sniper-Rifle-Weylorans-March-sometimes/en/Help/Article/14279]Help Article[/url]. • Avoid the loss of Reputation Package rewards by claiming Rank 3 Iron Banner Reputation packages before reaching Rank 5. More information can be found within this [url=https://www.bungie.net/7_A-single-Reward-Package-is-received-from-multiple-/en/Help/Article/13480]Help Article[/url]. [U][B]MATCHMAKING UPDATE: 1/28/16[/B][/U] An additional [url=http://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=14284]Matchmaking Update[/url] has been applied to Iron Banner to grant more focus to Connection Quality. Please report any issues experienced within this thread. If you consistently experience games with poor connection quality, this may indicate issues with network stability. For steps on how to optimize settings for Destiny gameplay, please visit our [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Support/Troubleshoot?oid=12915]Network Troubleshooting Guide[/url]. For general feedback, please visit the #[url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Topics/0/Default/None/Feedback]Feedback[/url] forum. [quote][b]Previous Trending Topics:[/B] • Some rewards from Rank 5 Iron Banner Reputation Packages may not appear in a players loot stream until returning to Orbit. • The "Tempered" reputation buff begins on Wednesday, giving increased Reputation gains upon wins or Medallion redemption. This lasts through the end of each Iron Banner event, giving larger gains each day. • On Wednesday, 1/27/16, Iron Banner will be given a Matchmaking Update to assign more emphasis to connection quality. Additional information can be found within this [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=14278]News Article[/url]. If you have feedback, please post it to the #[url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Topics/0/Default/None/Feedback]Feedback[/url] forum.[/quote]
English
#Help

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• FIX YOUR SERVERS!!!

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• FIX YOUR SERVERS!!!

Posting in language:

• FIX YOUR SERVERS!!!

Posting in language:

• Your servers are laughable.

Posting in language:

• Yet again in the middle of an iron banner event I've been dumped of the destiny servers and cannot log back in this is now 3 time this has happened same code baboon every time. My connection to the net is great I know it's not my end as I can go straight on to halo and play multi player no problems, I've clean my cache re booted my xbox one yet I still can't get back on to Destiny yet all my other games work fine. Not impressed thought this had been fixed ???

Posting in language:

• Finished iron banner got a 319 helmet well happy then you kicked me of the server then when I get back on its gone what are u going to do about it I want an answer I spent alot of money on this game this is not fair treatment

Posting in language:

• No rank 4 package off saladin :(

Posting in language:

• You have let us all down the ib is ruined your match making is awful I either get stuck in a lop sided game or half way through were my team is losing so bad there no point even trying the loot drops don't make sense I get higher blues than I do purple my lights 313 ....... How can I get a high light level when I tent to be a solo player and not play with friends much anymore as they feel you have ruined the whole game if you want to make it up to give me all the ships :) and I might consider buying destiny 2 otherwise if it's anything like this I'm not gonna bother

Posting in language:

• Unfortunately, connection quality is still matchmaking to those with less than stellar connections or those who are green one moment, and then red the moment the match starts. Additionally, with each passing day less and less people play the objective of capturing the Spark and igniting the opponent's Rift. It's devolved into Clash, which is fine as a game mode, but makes it near impossible to play Rift as it's meant to be played. Spawn trapping is a side effect of this. The next Iron Banner, I would suggest either a return to a Control-based style of game play or pure PvP with no objective. I don't believe that matchmaking has worked for Iron Banner - Rift. It's more enjoyable to play Rift outside of Iron Banner due to the lag and the player choice of kills over ignitions.

Posting in language:

2 Replies
    • Bungie u didn't fix anything, u think by masking the issue with green bars for everyone makes the connection better? Crucible is worse then it's ever been !! Bungie sucks that's why this game won't have any players by year 3! Fire everyone that made this game fun that will work hahaha destiny sucks now thanks!!

Posting in language:

• Total Crap!!!!!! This Iron Banner Week has been the worst in Destiny history. I used to think Crucible matches were bad.... Bungie you really dropped the ball folks! This was a big let down this week. I normally get psyched up for IB, but this one was just junk. Red bars everywhere, getting kicked in mid match, Light Level 316 weapons of mine killed absolutely no one with multiple head shots. If I wanted to be cheated I would have just stayed in the Crappy Crucible. Fix your crap and stop releasing new content until you have fixed the old content!!!!!!!

Posting in language:

• Bungie great job with the marchmaking updates! They worked fine for me. But the loot system is a tottally different thing. When i reached ank 5 with saladin he gave me a 310 iron shell, which would have been nice... If i hadnt had the same exact one at 310 already. I am 310 light at my highest most of the time im at 308( because i love my hawkmoon) but when i win the games and get the scout rifle i had ome come at 287 which i unfortunately couldnt use because my light went way down,(i did infuse it to 297 later) i think if someone is 300+ light their iron banner drops should be 300+ attack, and armor 300+ ( armor worked fine got mine at 302) i live the work you do but please work on the loot system as well as the matchmaking. Keep up the good work guys!😀

Posting in language:

• Not a technical expert, just a regular player, and what you guys have been doing isn't working at all. It's actually getting worse everyday. My team has about 20 players and most of them are leaving Destiny for two main reasons: bad servers and horrible loots!!

Posting in language:

• BS drops bungie. I bust my ass raiding and I see complete lack of skill rewarded in ib with HM level drops(ie 320 ghost to a 297 with .6 kd and no carries). 3 toons to rank 5 and 3 worthless packages yet post match rewards are dropping like that. Get your act together bad enough it was rift but then salting the wounds. Ridiculous.

Posting in language:

• Hello Bungie. I want make listen to you my problem. I'm Italian (that's the reason of my bad english), so already I keep in mind the problem of connection to server in my country, but in this iron banner i haven't been unable to make the iron banner reward that requires the highest score in a game because I was reconnected in EVERY game with the consequent loss of scores. Another problem is in the trial of Osiris because there are people who use lag switches, so also very obvious, not to mention the incredible lag when we (Italian) are in front of an American team, almost always, and, another time, the continuing reconnections. So please, fix the servers and related problems AND PLEASE BAN, AT LEAST ONCE, WHO USE TRICKS OR CHEATS, otherwise it's useless to make reports if they are not being heard. I hope you read this message and remedies soon, because I regret a little to stop playing a game that I use from day one and I know by heart for connection problems. See you soon, I hope, by RogerRexFormido.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
      • Prior to these matchmaking changes I almost never ran across "red bar" warriors. After these changes - and this includes the post "fix" tweak - I have not been in a game that didn't have at least 4-6 red or yellow bars. While I appreciate the challenge and theory of skill based match making - most of my competition has been with lagging players and your servers. Connection speed should be the only priority until you can ensure everyone is playing against other greens. After you can do that, when everyone is on equal footing, then introduce skill based matchmaking. Having to play against equally skilled players is an irrelevant point when the server delay and lag introduce the barriers to competition.

Posting in language:

• Im really disappointed in the post game drops. The last 2 IBs i got at least one piece of armor or weapon that would get me atleast to the next light level, on three toons. This time im getting nothing. There should be something to make it worth our while. I mean look at all the lag switchers. I mean after a week of doing this all day every day on three toons there should be something to show for it. The best thing i got was from my three of coins

Posting in language:

• I've played quite a few games of rift the past 2 days (after the third revision to matchmaking) and I'd say the matchmaking is better, but not perfect. Playing with a group of 4 or more people yesterday, we saw a few matches where 1 person was red bar and teleporting all over the map. When I played solo, I saw far less red bars. I can't actually recall a game where I saw someone with a red bar and teleporting around the map. I hope these matchmaking settings get applied to more crucible game modes soon! You guys are definitely getting closer to more quality games. Thanks

Posting in language:

1 Reply
        • Rift was the worse idea

Posting in language:

• Ever heard of dedicated servers, but no that's asking for too much isn't it you filthy snakes.

Posting in language:

• FIX YOUR SERVERS!!!

Posting in language:

• FIX YOUR SERVERS!!!

Posting in language:

• FIX YOUR SERVERS!!!

Posting in language:

• FIX YOUR SERVERS!!!

Posting in language:

• FIX YOUR SERVERS!!!

Posting in language:

• FIX YOUR SERVERS!!!

Posting in language:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
        You are not allowed to view this content.
        ;
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon