JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
Edited by BNGHelp5: 1/28/2016 9:17:03 PM

[BUNGIE] Iron Banner Vital Information: 1/26/16

[u][b]General Information:[/b][/u] 10:00 AM PST on January 26th through 12:00 AM PST on February 2nd, 2016, Iron Banner RIFT will be available. Information regarding Iron Banner Events, such as level requirements, can be found within the [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Help/Article/13674]Iron Banner FAQ[/url]. For future Iron Banner availability, stay tuned to the [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/News]Bungie Weekly Update[/url]. [u][b]Rewards:[/b][/u] As listed in the [url=https://www.bungie.net/7_Bungie-Weekly-Update--01212016/en/News/News?aid=14271]1/21/16 Bungie Weekly Update[/url], the following Iron Banner rewards may be purchased from Lord Saladin, or acquired through Post Game Credit Reports: [b]Lord Saladin:[/b] • Rank 3: Class Item, PlayStation Class Item • Rank 4: Chest Piece, Scout Rifle • Rank 5: Fusion Rifle [b]Post-game drops:[/b] • Rank 2: Boots • Rank 3: Chest Piece, PlayStation Helmet, Scout Rifle • Rank 4: Fusion Rifle [u][b]Additional Links:[/b][/u] • The Iron Banner Sniper Rifle, Weyloran's March, will sometimes display the incorrect scope. Additional information can be found within this [url=https://www.bungie.net/7_Iron-Banner-Sniper-Rifle-Weylorans-March-sometimes/en/Help/Article/14279]Help Article[/url]. • Avoid the loss of Reputation Package rewards by claiming Rank 3 Iron Banner Reputation packages before reaching Rank 5. More information can be found within this [url=https://www.bungie.net/7_A-single-Reward-Package-is-received-from-multiple-/en/Help/Article/13480]Help Article[/url]. [U][B]MATCHMAKING UPDATE: 1/28/16[/B][/U] An additional [url=http://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=14284]Matchmaking Update[/url] has been applied to Iron Banner to grant more focus to Connection Quality. Please report any issues experienced within this thread. If you consistently experience games with poor connection quality, this may indicate issues with network stability. For steps on how to optimize settings for Destiny gameplay, please visit our [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Support/Troubleshoot?oid=12915]Network Troubleshooting Guide[/url]. For general feedback, please visit the #[url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Topics/0/Default/None/Feedback]Feedback[/url] forum. [quote][b]Previous Trending Topics:[/B] • Some rewards from Rank 5 Iron Banner Reputation Packages may not appear in a players loot stream until returning to Orbit. • The "Tempered" reputation buff begins on Wednesday, giving increased Reputation gains upon wins or Medallion redemption. This lasts through the end of each Iron Banner event, giving larger gains each day. • On Wednesday, 1/27/16, Iron Banner will be given a Matchmaking Update to assign more emphasis to connection quality. Additional information can be found within this [url=https://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=14278]News Article[/url]. If you have feedback, please post it to the #[url=https://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Topics/0/Default/None/Feedback]Feedback[/url] forum.[/quote]
English
#Help

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Why is there a time limit on receiving a rank 5 package? Ib shutdown right when I was heading to the tower!!!

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Omfg, seriously Bungie, just make it reset with the other weeklies, instead of wasting all of our -blam!-ing time getting to rank 5, only to not receive our just rewards. Only thing I can say is -blam!- you Bungie, -blam!- you.

Posting in language:

• I hit rank 5 and made it to the tower just before 2am central 12am pst and it wouldn't let me redeem my tier 3 or 5 package what gives... Was in the tower at 1:56 or 11:56pm. Tried resetting but I kicked past two and closed

Posting in language:

• Why does this close a hour before reset? Also had the same issue with helping someone in my fireteam and when he got to rank five we headed to the tower but it was closed.

Posting in language:

• Nearly 20 hours wasted on Iron Banner. Drops not very good. Highest light level item I received was a 310 ghost shell. Little disappointing, spend so much time getting to talk 5 and the to receive not much to show for it, for the hours I spent in rank 5

Posting in language:

• Edited by SlushyApollo48: 2/2/2016 4:17:03 AM
    The new system is garbage 10 games in a row I loaded into as the team was getting mercy rule next day it happened 15 times fix this please

Posting in language:

1 Reply
    • Edited by Batman: 2/2/2016 2:55:56 AM
      trash

Posting in language:

• I'm rank 5 but haven't been getting any post-game drops other than boots.

Posting in language:

• Can't you set up some sort of monitoring to detect when people are using lag switches. I had a game where the radar was constantly showing people where they weren't, being shot by a guy who wasn't there, and two point blank invective shots were doing nothing. He was a Titan with a lower rank than me. I reported the player but I am guessing he had been doing it all week. The connection quality constantly doing from great to awful should be enough to know when someone is cheating.

Posting in language:

• All week.. all week... I come home after work to play iron banner to get all my chars to rank 5 in ib and I get worthless class items on all my chars literally hours of my life wasted for nothing.. don't expect my money on your next "dlc" go screw yourselves X-_SXL_-X signing off. Literally like you think this makes me wanna play your shit game even more? Lol 😂👎👏✌

Posting in language:

3 Replies
      • Oh yeah and rift for IB? GARBAGE.

Posting in language:

• Never had "red bar" players before the matching making overhaul but now I am constantly getting them. Also when ever a match ends with a fire team of 6 we always get matched up with previous team. Could you guys at least up the drop rate to make I B worth the grind? A ghost and class item being the only drops sucks

Posting in language:

• Iron banner won't matchmake for me. All it says is "1/12 Evaluating Guardians" Plz Help

Posting in language:

• The rewards drop is horrible, had better luck last IB haven't seen any class items or anything over 310, all 3 characters are rank 5 and I get nothing but 260-280 blue drops, that is if I even get anything. Went 3 matches in a row where my team won(me in top 3) and got nothing not even a mote of light. Bungie really needs to work on that. Ppl play IB for the gear and it seems worthless to play if you don't get any of the gear

Posting in language:

• I ranked up to five on all three of my characters only two of them received the armor reward my warlock only received the 310 ghost and nothing else when I went to orbit like my other two characters were able to get something this is a glitch I have had happen. Also, was real disappointing that the drops were mostly under 300 when I expected something suitable in higher light levels for the efforts in this iron banner. Also, Oryx is glitching beyond toleration all week really it's hard enough then to contend with the glitching it's almost impossible and kind of annoying to the point that I might stop this game that's just a glitch fest yet, when not glitching the game is enjoyable and I want to play.

Posting in language:

• I never received a weapon or armor for that matter. I used all 3 characters and ranked them up to 5. I received ghosts and artifacts and blue engram weapon drops of 280. What went wrong??

Posting in language:

• Im submitting my video for "movie of the week" but after submitting I get a message saying: Item Not Found

Posting in language:

• Look I'm not trying to get something for nothing I got awarded a 319 iron camalot helmet for my warlock I was so pleased and then it was taken from me I've done nothing wrong and bungie are making me feel like I'm cheating you or something it's wrong and upsetting

Posting in language:

• I was just playing an insane iron banner game when right towards the end (after popping a 3 of coin) I got removed from the game. ???

Posting in language:

• Red bars are still everywhere! Even when everyone is green the lag is horrendous!!! People not taking damage, no damage from a rocket to the face, not dying from direct hits from nova bombs, golden guns and fist of havoc. Still getting shot and dying seconds after I have taken cover. The ONLY upside, matches didn't seem as sweaty as before.

Posting in language:

• Seriously though-- it's just terrible.

Posting in language:

1 Reply
        • FIX YOUR SERVERS!!!

Posting in language:

• FIX YOUR SERVERS!!!

Posting in language:

• FIX YOUR SERVERS!!!

Posting in language:

• FIX YOUR SERVERS!!!

Posting in language:

• FIX YOUR SERVERS!!!

Posting in language:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
        You are not allowed to view this content.
        ;
        preload icon
        preload icon
        preload icon