JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

Edited by mJORG77: 1/24/2016 9:43:15 PM
ok 1st of all fussions were called op, they were nerfed to the ground shotguns were called op, nerfed to the ground now snipers? you realize they are special weapons? they are just doing what they are supposed to do but then you may ask why are they a problem to balance? its because people can spamm them without ever running out of bullets making them "special" in stength but primaries in usage, if people spawned without special ammo and special ammo packs were reduced on all maps you would see they wouldnt be a problem anymore, the weapons wouldnt have to be nerfed and pve players would be happier 2nd mida doesnt need a nerf, remember back when everyone was calling it multishit instead? well mida was NEVER buffed, so then why is it so strong? because everything else is so weak damage wise and so inconsistant accuracy wise(handcannons) that mida became godly in comparison , i say buff other weapontypes and for oryx's sake remove artifficial inaccuracy from the game, i dont care if the reticle is moving all over the screen from the recoil but when i pull the trigger and i have lined it up with the enemy's head i better see yellow numbers
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Notice how I said. "Little" And "slight" I said give mida a five head shot kill. Boom, keep the AA and you'll never hear a complaint about it again. Also I said put high AA snipers closer to the praedyth's revenge zone, I did not say "nerf it to dirt." Praedyth's revenge zone still has a friar amount of AA for people who are bad at aiming but not so much to allow someone to shoot at air and get a headshot. I did not say to make fusion rifles gods again, I said make them a little more popular. If you up the Charge rate anymore it might just as well be a long range shot gun which is why I suggested upping the AA [b]a bit[/b] or make it so only half or maybe 3/4 of the bolts are needed for a kill. There is a reason this is called the feedback section. This is what I could see helping the crucible, this is my feedback. Make your own if you have a better idea.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• if you make mida a 5 headshot kill you will destroy it, this is the bungie logic that brought us to what i think it the most unbalanced meta ever we must not allow even a single nerf to happen to weapons for a long time also no reason to nerf snipers if you control ammo as i said in my previous post i completely agree that fussions need a buff like many other weapon types i understand this is your feedback but debating is also something that helps people figure out the source of a problem

Posting in language:

• Scout rifles got an overall buff... Yet you say mida remained untouched.

Posting in language:

• Edited by mJORG77: 1/25/2016 12:36:42 AM
    [quote]Increase base damage for medium to high Rate of Fire Scout Rifles PVP: Does not affect TTK in PVP on a Guardian with full health Increase magazine size for all base inventory stats Reduce Final Accuracy when firing from hip Fast firing outside of ADS will be less accurate Boost damage by 5% against AI combatants[/quote] these are all changes to scouts, none increace their pvp strength

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon