JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

Edited by Xenotoxic: 1/25/2016 12:34:32 AM
I was under the impression that aim assist and bullet magnetism weren't the same thing? If that's the case, aim assist means nothing for any weapon - it just affects the drag sensitivity when your reticle passes over an enemy. I thought I also read somewhere that only primaries have bullet magnetism and that was based on aim assist. ([b]EDIT: Video Added, should still be relevant[/b]) If this is the case, then your suggestions to add more aim assist would do nothing for fusion rifles. What needs to happen there is the removal of the random horizontal spread of the projectiles. It just causes the weapon to be far too unreliable even within their optimal range. Especially when paired with lag. Maybe add some sharp damage falloff to offset the reliable accuracy so fusion-snipers don't make a comeback. =P
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I could see giving fusion rifles less RHPS. That is something that could make them a more viable option. Making an edit real quick.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by Xenotoxic: 1/25/2016 4:03:03 AM
    Lets not also forget that some fusion rifles randomly jerk up and to the right or left even with really high stability while ADS, so it's not just the spread of the projectiles, but unpredictable recoil patterns as well. The 2.1 ADS stability buff didn't actually happen, even though the patch notes say it did. In fact it got nerfed alongside hip-fire.

Posting in language:

• Now that you mention it I just noticed it. At the expense for charge rate, if you throw on max stability on plan C it's far easier to handle but still difficult to tell which way it's going to shoot up. Recoil and RHPS would make fusion rifles a much more attractive option for PvP.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon