JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

10/25/2009 7:35:18 PM

Cities XL vs. Sim City 4

Has anyone played both or even just CXL? If so would you recommend it, is it better or worse?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Demache Another good part is that you don't need a beastly computer to run it.[/quote]This really depends - if you've got a huge city with mass transit it has the tendency to slow down to a crawl trying to calculate every commuter going through every station and etc.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I would recommend Bowser's Inside Story.
    Add more answer options

• Cities XL looks cool, but I have never played it. Simcity 4 though is a solid game, though, the graphics are very dated (its almost 6 years old) and are not even true 3D. But it is still very fun game to play around with. Another good part is that you don't need a beastly computer to run it.
    Add more answer options

• Sim City 4 is pretty good if you use the Network Addon Mod for a bunch of crazy road designs and connections, other than that I dunno anything about Cities XL.
    Add more answer options

• Whats so bad about XL?
    Add more answer options

• Sim City 4 was the best game ever. I should play it some more.
    Add more answer options

• Sim city 4 is better Cities XL is just plain hatred.
    Add more answer options

• You might as well play World of Warcraft if you're considering playing those games.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.