JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Comitatus
1/21/2016 4:55:59 PM
It really doesn't feel like it any more. I'm nearly 180 in New Monarchy and still don't have it
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Damn, I feel you...i'm "only" 107 now but it feels like after a certain level it just wont drop, im considering using the rep boosts on my huntress, rank 32 new monarchy so far...i really dont know what to think lol

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Might be. I stopped leveling it up on my hunter, who was around 135. Warlock is currently 42 and Titan is 6 I think. It's really weird since when that weapon balance update came and the old ships were added again, I had gotten Armor of Vows and Visible Hand back-to-back levels. Literally the only factions hip I don't have to complete my set of all faction shaders/ships

Posting in language:

• Yea i got the other nm ships quite rapidly after they were put back in rotation...the year 2 dead orbit one dropped the third day of ttk but comitatus just wont... oh well

Posting in language:

• Hoping it finally drops soon. Getting tired of having to burn all my resources in-game for this shit. Been trying to get Comitatus since TTK dropped.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon