JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: Fist of Havoc appreciation.
12/2/2015 7:29:45 PM
Awesome video, love my striker class....so much fun with the shockwave hard charging the enemies heavy and shooting the arc blast through a mob from a distance lol You can just taste their panic
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• The one where I blew a kiss at the guy you could see the guy at the back realising what was happening JUST before it killed him...same with the one when I was revived and smashed them lol

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I so love that subclass...but I never use the 'superman' perk, I love the arc wave so much. Everyone seems to expect the lingering shocks.

Posting in language:

• Yeah I ran superman for Widows Court to smash heavy ammo. Was too open to charge it from the ground sadly. The lingering shocks aren't as good imo. Great for capping a point but apart from that I am not a fan. Although I do use Aftershocks on my Lightning Grenades. People get tagged and wait for the 3rd pulse...then try run by not expecting the 4th lol

Posting in language:

• Completely agree on the lightning nades....I was so excited to hear Armamentarium is coming back so I can have 2 lightning nades again lol

Posting in language:

• Oh hell yeah. I'll be wearing that bad boy the moment it drops...and stocking up on Glass Needles to perfect it lol

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon