JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
Edited by Bronth: 10/20/2015 10:25:41 PM

Invective Ammo Glitch

I got a 290 invective from an engram, and leveled it up. Once I unlocked the 'send it' perk and selected to node, it decreased the magazine size to 4, as expected. However, the ammo now stays at 4 regardless of which node I select on my gun. As in, even with Send It unselected and another perk in that column applied, I still only have 4 ammo in the magazine. I've tried putting the gun in the vault and back, switching it to other characters, restarting the game, and restarting the ps4. Please help!

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • Hello Bronth, The Invective Exotic Shotgun is intended to have a 4 round magazine. There is no perk that either increases or decreases this stat. What you may be thinking of is the "Decreases carried Ammo capacity" text with the Send It perk. This decreases your reserve ammo capacity, but does not affect magazine size.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

1 Reply
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon