JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help

Help us help you.
10/13/2015 5:35:14 AM

How to get thorn

I read that in ttk vanguard mentor missives are gone. Are there any ways to get the guns you would usually get from the exotic bounties? I would really like to get thorn but don't know how and can't find a video. Thanks!
English
#Help #Thorn

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Legacy engrams! [url=https://www.bungie.net/7_Bungie-Weekly-Update---09172015/en/News/News?aid=13575]Bungie weekly update: 17/09[/url] [quote]Xûr will also choose a Legacy Engram every week. These Engrams contain Year One Exotics (at Year One Attack and Defense levels) for players who want to finish up a Collection. They strongly bias towards Exotics not already in your Blueprint Collection, to help fill in the blank slots - excluding Mythoclast and Necrochasm, which are still only available from their Year One sources.[/quote]

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

1 Reply
    • Legacy engrams from xur.

Posting in language:

• Just think about the chance to get thorn from the engrams... there are tons of primary exotic weapons... you need so many coins to get it, because you can get the same engram several times... have fun and i hope you find it before the next 3 Add Ons were released..

Posting in language:

2 Replies
      You are not allowed to view this content.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon