JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
Destiny will be offline temporarily today for scheduled maintenance. Stay tuned for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

6/2/2009 3:36:03 AM

are there any girls here that want to talk to me?

i'm a guy and i like girls any girls want to pm me? just wanna chat with some ladies [Edited on 06.01.2009 7:38 PM PDT]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SharkWing [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] captain jackKFC [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SharkWing [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] captain jackKFC Sure baby just give me 1600 MS points and I'll spit on it.[/quote] Most smexy quote of the day.[/quote] Fix'd?[/quote] That quote was rated "Arrrrggghhhhh". [/lame pirate joke][/quote] Don't lie you know you like it.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] HeavyMetalRage1 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Daxina13 If you have to ask specifically for girls, then they probably don't want to talk to you in the first place.[/quote]This thread is now about the high levels of WIN contained in this post.[/quote] Thanks
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] captain jackKFC [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SharkWing [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] captain jackKFC Sure baby just give me 1600 MS points and I'll spit on it.[/quote] Most smexy quote of the day.[/quote] Fix'd?[/quote] That quote was rated "Arrrrggghhhhh". [/lame pirate joke]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SharkWing [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] captain jackKFC Sure baby just give me 1600 MS points and I'll spit on it.[/quote] Most smexy quote of the day.[/quote] Fix'd?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Daxina13 If you have to ask specifically for girls, then they probably don't want to talk to you in the first place.[/quote]This thread is now about the high levels of WIN contained in this post.
    Add more answer options

• i love having more than 4 p3nises in my a55 at the same time
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Daxina13 If you have to ask specifically for girls, then they probably don't want to talk to you in the first place.[/quote] r u a woManz?
    Add more answer options

• If you have to ask specifically for girls, then they probably don't want to talk to you in the first place.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] captain jackKFC Sure baby just give me 1600 MS points and I'll spit on it.[/quote] Most disgusting quote of the day.
    Add more answer options

• invite ur frendz u all can put ur p3nises in all of my holes!
    Add more answer options

• Hey, I'll be a girl 4 u: Hello.
    Add more answer options

• Sure baby just give me 1600 MS points and I'll spit on it.
    Add more answer options

• i have an awesome tight v4gina and i want you to put ur p3nis in it
    Add more answer options

• halo dating service launches now......
    Add more answer options

• YOURE A MORMON HAAHAHAHAAHA
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] The Ant Man I'm a girl ;D I love meeting new ppl tee hee hee[/quote] [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] The Ant Man[/quote] I think you're lying to me...
    Add more answer options

• SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Add more answer options

• I'm a girl ;D I love meeting new ppl tee hee hee
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.