JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#feedback

9/20/2015 6:19:57 AM

I have ttk but content lockout is BULLSHIT

There will probably come a day when i dont want to buy destiny's next dlc, whether thats the one coming up or destiny 3's equivalent of ttk But that doesnt mean i dont deserve FULL ACCESS to everything I ALREADY PAID FOR Bungie you low life scumbags how bout for once in your pathetic lives you put the players interests above your interest in making money Everyone who doesnt have ttk should have access to the same gear at lower defense and the SAME CONTENT they had b4 taken king came out
English
#feedback

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • For all the idiots defending this crap. im only gonna say this once so pay attention. Yes right now you probably don't care about non dlc owners being locked out bc your NOT locked out. But what is bungie trying to do by locking out the content? They are lowering the bar for their new content. They are trying to take away your ability to make a responsible decision. I'll elaborate. If they DIDN'T lock the previous content you would be able to evaluate each expansion by its own merits and decide whether it is worth your money. By locking the content you are required to buy the expansion just to get back to your baseline of enjoyment, yet alone the new contents added excitement. So IF in the future you want to be able to make responsible decisions about buying expansions for thus game you NEED to support these complaints now. Otherwise bungie can continue to deliver underwhelming expansions for the next 10 years. That's all I'm out.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

2 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon