JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

9/21/2015 11:39:17 PM
For all the idiots defending this crap. im only gonna say this once so pay attention. Yes right now you probably don't care about non dlc owners being locked out bc your NOT locked out. But what is bungie trying to do by locking out the content? They are lowering the bar for their new content. They are trying to take away your ability to make a responsible decision. I'll elaborate. If they DIDN'T lock the previous content you would be able to evaluate each expansion by its own merits and decide whether it is worth your money. By locking the content you are required to buy the expansion just to get back to your baseline of enjoyment, yet alone the new contents added excitement. So IF in the future you want to be able to make responsible decisions about buying expansions for thus game you NEED to support these complaints now. Otherwise bungie can continue to deliver underwhelming expansions for the next 10 years. That's all I'm out.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• But TTK isn't underwhelming. It's full of content. Well worth 40$. I don't feel screwed out of anything. And they didnt lock anyone out. They just aren't going to run servers that support old players who want to sit on their high horse and refuse to pay for continuity of gameplay.

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• I will say that ttk has been good so far. BUT the expansion should sell by its own merits NOT because it's buy this or quit the game.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon