JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

9/21/2015 9:12:01 AM
I don't understand the whole content locking argument. It isn't even really an argument at this point. Literally everything from the base game + TDB/HoW is still there. So is the whole upset over nightfall being boosted to 40 and requiring the new DLC? Pretty standard stuff for a weekly lockout activity like that to require the purchase of new content. Shit I should go sue blizzard for not letting me get my badges of honor from TBC heroics. How dare those greedy mother -blam!-ers evolve the game and charge me money for it.
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Literally everything? Have you been playing since day one? Your statement alone shows that you don't have your facts straight. It has been listed to a "T" exactly was has been locked out over and over on these forums and other venues. If you don't understand as you put it, I suggest you read those threads or re read them if you skimmed over them the first time. It can't be spelled out any simpler. Old Badger,

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• What about being unable to play whatever cruscible mode we might like. All we have left is 6v6 random 3vs3 random and free for all random. Play strikes that actually reward good guns like Dry rot or the used to be good pulserifle. Since all we have left is a LvL 20 playlist. When we were always 29 the strike playlist lvl was 24. Before TTK it was LvL 28. Then obviously the heroic playlists that gave us marks which we could use to get new legendaries from the vendors. Now we can't get marks nor buy anything since it's all behind a lvl cap we can't reach. Then Bounties got removed which were other possible activities. Even after HoW dropped we could still access eris morn. Evolving the game doesn't mean let's -blam!- up people that don't want the new content and spent 40 dollars for it. Evolving the game should be about expanding the content and give players an incentive to buy that content. A good example from Bungie is the new strikes. Don;t care about the shield brothers. But the other 2 have some nice new ways to make strikes. And these are certainly more fun to play. The ofcourse the Raid. But then why not keep 3 raids viable. It's the best endgame content Destiny can deliver. So make a higher difficulty [b]option![/b] that rewards 290-300 light gear. garranteed whenever something drops. That way the we have a incentive to dive back in interesting content making the TTK less boring when time passes. I can garantee you in 2-3 weeks people start crying that there is nothing to do. 3 heroic strikes a week and the daily, weekly playlists vs just 1 raid isn't enough. All other activities are a joke in terms of loot. Especially the court of Oryx is boring as -blam!-

Posting in language:

• Well, if this keeps going, I predict that in 6 months time, you'll have to pay $40 just to be allowed to even load Destiny up on your system. Then another $40 to access the tower. And for just $19.99 we will allow you to access the main menu. If you buy the package for only $99.99 you will access to everything. Of course, it goes without saying that we reserve the right to remove any stuff we see fit and sell it back to you for a profit. But hey, don't worry, we're listening. Nah, we're not, we just say that to make you think you matter so you'll throw money at us.

Posting in language:

• The sad part is some people will do it AND defend it. Consuming.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon