JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

Edited by total_putts: 9/21/2015 2:47:04 AM
So what your saying is you want some sort of phasing where there are separate Destiny's based on what level of expansion the player has? Or you want the story to in no way affect any old content areas, but only create brand new zones? While I understand the sentiment, it's just unrealistic in this type of game. I suggest you play more arcade games I suggest geometry wars
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Did you even read the title of my post? I HAVE THE TAKEN KING, screw your geometry wars I made this post to promote fairness for others, and for them to fix a problem i will have in the future (along with many others im sure) You might be in the same boat too one day, so think before you oppose it

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• Edited by total_putts: 9/21/2015 4:11:16 AM
    [quote]You might be in the same boat too one day, so think before you oppose it[/quote] I didn't oppose it, I stated that's it's unrealistic tic for this genre of game. No need to get but hurt because I disagree with you. Destiny is a subscription game sold as dlc games, I get it. So much I skipped House of wolves. [quote] Did you even read... [/quote]

Posting in language:

• It wasn't unrealistic in the last DLC's, how should it be any different now?

Posting in language:

• Edited by total_putts: 9/21/2015 12:34:46 PM
    I say unrealistic because eventually there will be to large a disconnect between versions. My point being this game is completely online, there is not a single player offline version, that I am aware of. So don't expect to treat it like a arcade game with an online multiplayer. During the week or two before ttk I started playing again. I did not have HoW, and was "locked" out of the weekly. I would imagine I would have been locked out of the daily heroic if it was a How mission as well. So this is not new.

Posting in language:

• EverQuest was completely online. After each of their 21 expansions the previous content was there and was accessible. It was irrelevant but still accessible. Everquest didn't have anywhere NEAR the budget for server technology that Bungie has now, so I don't buy the "our hardware limits what we can do" argument. The answer that requires the least supposition, notice I didn't say no supposition just the least, is that this is a business model designed to increase sales.

Posting in language:

• Edited by Dimes401: 9/22/2015 1:29:43 AM
    That is a flaw in design that Bungie and Activision have live with. They made the choice to build this game the way they did and now they have to suffer for it. If they didn't want it to go down this way, they should have stepped back and designed it differently. And considering how many versions of the game that supposedly exist, that version might have well been made, but was chosen to be side lined because they thought this version would make premium dollars for less effort.

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon