JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

9/20/2015 6:22:20 PM
Yes, they shouldn't have surgically removed so much pre TTK content just so the TTK content works in the "evolving shared world". I didn't know "shared world shooter" meant, "hey, we're going to get rid of some of the content you paid for because we're moving forward with the story and if you don't like that, you can suck it." Did you know people without TTK can't even earn legendary marks through activities? Isn't that Fůcked Up?
English

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• How do we consumers give constructive feedback to that point. What games can we reference? What community members do we have that can shed light on the challenges of making a digital world for evolving content buyers and every possible combo of dlc. We disagree leaving ppl behind. So let's look at the problem from a company perspective instead of consumer and hell let's say they are not doing it for the money (crazy idea I know). Let's hear it....

Posting in language:

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

• hey I did the "play nice " lets all work together and find a solution stuff last year. I contacted bungie, tried to discuss it with the community manager, sought out help to find out what the plan was and how bungie intended to make this all work.... and what I got back was a couple of glib smart arsed comments from Deej and sweet f all else. they made it clear last dec 2014 that they don't want to engage, they don't want to communicate and they don't want to build a community... instead they use this site as a way of keeping the dissatisfied customers away from the general public... here we can shout, cry and stamp our feet, without drawing too much attention to bungies maleficence.

Posting in language:

• Well then....shit.lol

Posting in language:

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon