JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

9/20/2015 3:27:35 PM
1
Bump - and thank goodness there are clearly a good number of players who bought TTK, but still realise that [b]this business model will affect us all if it's shown to be a lucrative way of making and selling content.[/b] If you want a future that isn't filled with 20% of the game on release and the other 80% sold separately, now is the time to speak up. I sure as hell don't.
English

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon