JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#YOLO

1/15/2013 4:13:15 AM
Sabre

I'm calling you out Vien.

I don't really think you are a Sangheili. Prove it.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Yeah, and he owes me five dollars!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• He posted a picture of himself in the picture thread. He is human.
    Add more answer options

3 Replies
    • What the hell is this?
      Add more answer options

6 Replies
      • He'll forcefully give you a practical demonstration of Sangheili sexual reproduction. Trust me, it hurts.
        Add more answer options

• I agree. Post nudes, that will prove it.
        Add more answer options

2 Replies
        • You're about to see something that will probably make you regret your birth. inb4Vien
          Add more answer options

• He is. Trust me.
          Add more answer options

1 Reply
          • You dont want him to prove it. Trust me.
            Add more answer options

Silent
            Silent

I have the right to remain... - old

Oh dis gon be good.
            Add more answer options

preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.